Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What have you done to your Festiva today!?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TorqueEffect
    replied
    Originally posted by falkenfighter View Post
    Today i noticed specks all over the rear of my car, apparently my headgasket is leaking oil down the block and blowing down the underside. Still runs good though.
    Mine does the same thing. Oil leaks down the block and all over the transmission from the head.
    Still runs nicely though, and oil level never drops on the dipstick, but the block and transmission are an absolute mess.

Leave a comment:

• bravekozak
    replied
    Originally posted by navdoc101 View Post
    What do ya'll use to hold it in place while installing ?
    Silly kone.

Leave a comment:

• navdoc101
    replied
    Ordered a Radiator (mine took a dump) , hate those plastic crap.
    Also gonna replace the T-stat at the same time.

What do ya'll use to hold it in place while installing ?

Leave a comment:

• falkenfighter
    replied
    Today i noticed specks all over the rear of my car, apparently my headgasket is leaking oil down the block and blowing down the underside. Still runs good though.

Leave a comment:

• DriverOne
    replied
    Originally posted by navdoc101 View Post
    Been doin' that all my life.
    I guess some of us have that special ability, enhanced by geographic location. Haha

Leave a comment:

• DriverOne
    replied
    Originally posted by greywolf200 View Post
    They look like the Honda parts I got. The Honda parts also had a power window switch at the top that could be removed without affecting the looks. Got those too.
    Do you have a pic? I'd love to see that.

Leave a comment:

• navdoc101
    replied
    Originally posted by DriverOne View Post
    We should collectively ignore winter.
    Been doin' that all my life.

Leave a comment:

• greywolf200
    replied
    Originally posted by DriverOne View Post

Mock-up of some '90 626 parts for my Festiva S project. They'll be reconditioned, the handle pockets painted or dyed black, and the armrests/door pulls covered with black vinyl. Again, this is a mock-up, so only the concept is being applied. These parts won't be mounted to OEM panels, rather much nicer custom panels. Think BMW.

In case you're wondering, the armrests screw into the OEM location.
    They look like the Honda parts I got. The Honda parts also had a power window switch at the top that could be removed without affecting the looks. Got those too.

Leave a comment:

• Movin
    replied
    The storm I have been waiting for got here and still warm, no snow, just pouring down steamy rain...I put both snowmobiles in back, and finished up the red car to street legal. Wow, so nice to drive compared to the stock one. Washed it in the rain...put up an awning to expand outdoor lawn chair area. Put the 88 out in the rain and the 90 in the garage. Still cannot believe we had no winter!!

Leave a comment:

• eurotiva
    replied
    Nice

Leave a comment:

• ottoparts
    replied
    Brought home the second donor car today. Watch out. 1.6 Liters of goodness!
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• DriverOne
    replied
    Originally posted by fastivaca View Post
    Off with the winter tires, on with the summer tires!! I'm just going to ignore the forecast for snow on Sunday.
    We should collectively ignore winter.

Leave a comment:

• DriverOne
    replied

Mock-up of some '90 626 parts for my Festiva S project. They'll be reconditioned, the handle pockets painted or dyed black, and the armrests/door pulls covered with black vinyl. Again, this is a mock-up, so only the concept is being applied. These parts won't be mounted to OEM panels, rather much nicer custom panels. Think BMW.

In case you're wondering, the armrests screw into the OEM location.
    Last edited by DriverOne; 03-14-2015, 04:11 PM.

Leave a comment:

• DriverOne
    replied

Leave a comment:

• bravekozak
    replied
    woody, since you mentioned the amazing sound, you must post an mp3 audio clip of what it sounds like (a new policy that was implemented since you've been away).
    Locations are also mandatory in profiles now.
    Last edited by bravekozak; 03-12-2015, 06:34 PM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X