Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What have you done to your Festiva today!?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bpstiva
    replied
    Replaced my smashed fender today and replaced the stock paper-like speakers with some nice Kenwoods. Replaced the right rear wheel cylinder and two brake lines. Now I have brakes!

Leave a comment:

• Advancedynamix
    replied

Fresh coat of black enamel on the Capri airbox for Pedro.

Leave a comment:

• navdoc101
    replied
    Originally posted by Icedawg View Post
    HSi(CH3)2-O-Si(CH3)2-O-Si(CH3)2-O-Si(CH3)2-O-Si(CH3)2-O-Si(CH3)2-O-Si(CH3)2-O-Si(CH3)2-O-Si(CH3)2-O-Si(CH3)2-O-Si(CH3)2-O-Si(CH3)2-O-Si(CH3)2-O-Si(CH3)2-O-Si(CH3)2-O-Si(CH3)2-O-Si(CH3)2-O-Si(CH3)2-O-Si(CH3)2-O-Si(CH3)2-O-Si(CH3)2-O-Si(CH3)2-O-Si(CH3)2-O-Si(CH3)2-O-Si(CH3)2-O-Si(CH3)2-O-Si(CH3)2-O-Si(CH3)2-O-Si(CH3)2-O-Si(CH3)2-O-Si(CH3)2-O-Si(CH3)2-O-Si(CH3)2-O-Si(CH3)2-O-Si(CH3)2-O-Si(CH3)2-O-Si(CH3)2-O-Si(CH3)2-O-Si(CH3)2-O-Si(CH3)2-O-Si(CH3)2-O-Si(CH3)2-O-Si(CH3)2-O-Si(CH3)2-O-Si(CH3)2-O-Si(CH3)2-O-Si(CH3)2-O-Si(CH3)2-O-Si(CH3)2-O-SiH(CH3)2

And that is probably shorter than the real thing.
    Got it.
    Why didn't you say so the first time ?

Leave a comment:

• ottoparts
    replied
    Today I made some front brake lines, tomorrow some rear ones.
    Today installed the drivers side Rio strut with Aspire hub, new brake hose, and new inner/outer tires rods.
    Yesterday I installed the Aspire brake booster and master cylinder. Patched a hole in the drivers floor board.
    Last edited by ottoparts; 03-16-2015, 07:13 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Icedawg
    replied
    Originally posted by navdoc101 View Post
    What is silly kone ?
    Some kind of Canadian chewing gum?
    HSi(CH3)2-O-Si(CH3)2-O-Si(CH3)2-O-Si(CH3)2-O-Si(CH3)2-O-Si(CH3)2-O-Si(CH3)2-O-Si(CH3)2-O-Si(CH3)2-O-Si(CH3)2-O-Si(CH3)2-O-Si(CH3)2-O-Si(CH3)2-O-Si(CH3)2-O-Si(CH3)2-O-Si(CH3)2-O-Si(CH3)2-O-Si(CH3)2-O-Si(CH3)2-O-Si(CH3)2-O-Si(CH3)2-O-Si(CH3)2-O-Si(CH3)2-O-Si(CH3)2-O-Si(CH3)2-O-Si(CH3)2-O-Si(CH3)2-O-Si(CH3)2-O-Si(CH3)2-O-Si(CH3)2-O-Si(CH3)2-O-Si(CH3)2-O-Si(CH3)2-O-Si(CH3)2-O-Si(CH3)2-O-Si(CH3)2-O-Si(CH3)2-O-Si(CH3)2-O-Si(CH3)2-O-Si(CH3)2-O-Si(CH3)2-O-Si(CH3)2-O-Si(CH3)2-O-Si(CH3)2-O-Si(CH3)2-O-Si(CH3)2-O-Si(CH3)2-O-Si(CH3)2-O-Si(CH3)2-O-SiH(CH3)2

And that is probably shorter than the real thing.

Leave a comment:

• fastivaca
    replied
    Originally posted by Gomez View Post
    ^lol. At least where you are you can expect it at any given time. Here in Ohio we can get 60* and sun, 40* and rain, 30* and snow, or just plain drabby all in the course of 1 day. Take it all in for a week and you can see a 65* temp change.
    That sort of thing happens here all the time too. I've seen the temperature go from -30ºF(-34ºC) to +30ºF (-1ºC) in an hour thanks to one of our beloved chinooks. Another example... 86ºF (30ºC) on Monday then 20ºF (-7ºC) with 6" (15cm) of snow on Thursday of the same week.

Love Calgary weather!
    Last edited by fastivaca; 03-16-2015, 09:23 AM.

Leave a comment:

• navdoc101
    replied
    Originally posted by bravekozak View Post
    Silly kone.
    What is silly kone ?
    Some kind of Canadian chewing gum?

Leave a comment:

• greywolf200
    replied
    Originally posted by DriverOne View Post
    Do you have a pic? I'd love to see that.
    They're in storage about 25 miles from here and so they're not readily available. You might Google or search eBay for early 90's Civic four door. The driver's door electric window arm rest is flat to accommodate four window switches, but the rear driver's side matches the right side. I got both left side arm rests should I decide to try put van type electric window openers in the back.

Leave a comment:

• legend123
    replied
    car only has 41,000 orig miles

Leave a comment:

• legend123
    replied
    finely roads dry took festiva for a ride run like new on my way back home stop at red light engine light came on pulled over car running smooth get out to check under hood everyb thing looks good shut off to check fluids all clean and good get back in start up engine light off.drive abought 2 miles engine light on keep driving for home check engine light goes off any 1 know what this could be as i say car run great didnt miss a heart beat,could it be from sitting all winter, car is a automatic all stock.

Leave a comment:

• 350freak
    replied
    I know they didn't but mine will... the holes are there in the very back hatch beam so they should be there under the panel. just bought the car need it to make it til next tax season for brake upgrade

Leave a comment:

• bravekozak
    replied
    350, 89s did not have rear shoulder belts (that is why I have 89 rear speaker grilles in my 93). Welcome to the world of feedback (computer controlled) carbs. Search for the Aspire conversion, and no more pressing. Use this site as a reference and I am sure you will save yourself a lot of unwelcome surprises.
    Last edited by bravekozak; 03-16-2015, 05:44 AM.

Leave a comment:

• 350freak
    replied
    pulled the air cleaner off and went to adjust the carb and Waaaaaa? no idle adjustment screw, you know the little one inside the small metal hole on the back.... first one ive ever seen like that. cleaned up the air breather box and rechecked all the plugs. pulled the driver front spindle off and took it to a shop for them to tell me that it does have to be press back together the cv axle holds it together....... ok I know where im not going back to. went to install shoulder belts in my 89 from my 93 oh snap the holes aren't there for the retractor in the molding over the rear shocks. that's all for today

Leave a comment:

• Gomez
    replied
    ^lol. At least where you are you can expect it at any given time. Here in Ohio we can get 60* and sun, 40* and rain, 30* and snow, or just plain drabby all in the course of 1 day. Take it all in for a week and you can see a 65* temp change. That happened here a couple weeks ago. I think I am gonna seriously consider moving again. Or not, and just talk about like 99.9% of everyone that lives in Ohio. LMAO

Oh yeah and I bought #10 yesterday. And finished prepping my gauge cluster and started working on my door panels om #9 today.
    Last edited by Gomez; 03-15-2015, 09:12 PM.

Leave a comment:

• fastivaca
    replied
    Originally posted by fastivaca View Post
    Off with the winter tires, on with the summer tires!! I'm just going to ignore the forecast for snow on Sunday.
    Ignoring it didn't work...

...and it's still snowing. [emoji20]

Leave a comment:

Working...
X