Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What have you done to your Festiva today!?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• woodyvw16v
    replied
    been gone for a long time. alot has happened, but most recent on-topic was that i found a nice rustfree hatch with defroster out of a festiva l plus at the junk yard! along with a tach cluster, and a few other goodies. HAD to pick them up. so theyre all sitting at work now.

also, a couple of weeks ago i finally managed to get my header from dickmeyer auto engineering installed. mated to a new flowmaster cat and thrush glasspack it sounds pretty amazing! so very happy with it.

Leave a comment:

• bolokid
    replied
    Installed new KYB rear struts with bellows/bumpers and new rear speakers. I hate the new bellows/bumpers; they do not secure on the strut and make noise.
    Installed the reupholstered split rear seat.
    Since spring is here started buffing and waxing the exterior.

Leave a comment:

• fastivaca
    replied
    Off with the winter tires, on with the summer tires!! I'm just going to ignore the forecast for snow on Sunday.

Leave a comment:

• legend123
    replied
    went out after work put the key in her started write up checked tires all fluid levels , all ready to go when snow gone and streets are dry can hardly wait to drive her.seems like it has been parked forever

Leave a comment:

• CUCUY
    replied
    Let's see....
    -finally got it titled under my name.
    -did all the brakes.
    -oil change
    - 4 new tires, rides so smooth now!
    -washed and vacuumed it.

Still need to fix my broken exhaust....

Leave a comment:

• CUCUY
    replied
    Let's see....
    -finally got it titled under my name.
    -did all the brakes.
    -oil change
    - 4 new tires, rides so smooth now!
    -washed and vacuumed it.

Still need to fix my broken exhaust....

Leave a comment:

• scitzz
    replied
    Originally posted by Advancedynamix View Post
    Well, the small block b series head gasket was a good choice. It covers a wide variety of cars and it's also a good general gearhead symbol. I like it.
    X2!

Leave a comment:

• Advancedynamix
    replied
    Well, the small block b series head gasket was a good choice. It covers a wide variety of cars and it's also a good general gearhead symbol. I like it.

Leave a comment:

• shorestiva
    replied
    I've had my festiva for around 11 years now and have no plans to get rid of it lol. I've been wanting a car tattoo related tattoo for awhile now so I figured I might as well make it something to do with festivas/mazdas.

Leave a comment:

• Advancedynamix
    replied
    Originally posted by shorestiva View Post
    Not on my festiva but it is festiva related
    [ATTACH]17259[/ATTACH]
    That's dedication!

Leave a comment:

• ottoparts
    replied
    Yes we are.
    The XR2 I bought isn't running due to low compression. We are going to get the XR2 up and running first, then do the swap once we know if works properly.

Leave a comment:

• David88
    replied
    Nice! Do you still plan to swap it?

Originally posted by ottoparts View Post
    Bought mine not running. Now it runs and even took it for a quick spin through the neighborhood.

Leave a comment:

• ottoparts
    replied
    Bought mine not running. Now it runs and even took it for a quick spin through the neighborhood.

Leave a comment:

• shorestiva
    replied
    Not on my festiva but it is festiva related
    uploadfromtaptalk1424667931200.jpg

Leave a comment:

• TorqueEffect
    replied
    Originally posted by 90fastiva View Post
    Maybe so. If not im not out of a lot of money. I paid 45 for them. If picks up further than I expected it to. I got about 30 feet away and still locked and unlocked good. Time will tell I guess.
    I'd say for the time it did work, it was worth it. and I was guesstimating the range. Thinking of just replacing the current control box with a cheap Viper unit, and find some factory actuators from other cars that I could rig up to work.
    Last edited by TorqueEffect; 02-22-2015, 09:04 AM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X