Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What have you done to your Festiva today!?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 200KGPGTP
    replied
    Originally posted by simontuffguy View Post
    i stickied the "what have you done to 'your festiva' thread" today....
    I WIN!!!!!!!!!!

hehehe

Leave a comment:

• eurotiva
    replied
    Replaced pass. headlight (had water in it for years) Removed fog lights, and scraped excess rubber from inside wheel wells. Oh yeah and changed the oil.

Euro is feelin' good.

Next is planning for next weeks meet.

Leave a comment:

• htchbck
    replied
    Replaced rear wiper blade, and got an O2 sensor and fuel filter which will be going on in the morning before the trip. Also put the decent exhaust from the the white car onto the red car since the red car's exhaust was full of holes and sounded horrible. Sounds much better now, especially with the 24" cherrybomb glasspack that I've been tripping over for over three years now

Leave a comment:

• DrMaxwellEdison
    replied
    between driving mom's Festiva, working on my festiva and hooking dad up with his Festiva these last couple of months have been busy... hope you get your stuff straightened out. I can't wait to get the rebuild finished tomorrow....

Leave a comment:

• walth
    replied
    when I got my festiva I had all kinds of wires plugged into the fuse box. lol. since I've pulled all but 2 wires...I pulled the last 2 wires about a week ago and found out they go to the stereo. lol.

it stinks tho cuz before whatever fuse the positive was in my cd player had memory...now it doesn't. I'll eventually do some troubleshooting but it certainly is ghetto!!

Leave a comment:

• DrMaxwellEdison
    replied
    I tried to wire up my radio but apparently there is a grounding issue? I'm not sure yet... I have decided to give myself a few days to think about it while I finish more important parts of the project...

Leave a comment:

• kellen302
    replied
    I got seriously PO'ed when the guy I was buying a nice festy from sold it out from underneath me. But did he bother to show up yesterday before it sold when I was ready to leave a cash deposit. NO, Anyways, I sent him an email asking for the buyers email so I can offer that guy money for it. I need a festy for a culminating project BP+fseries swap next year, they aren't gettin' cheaper.

Leave a comment:

• walth
    replied
    lol...I've re-read this thread...oh about...every time there's a post.

guess that doesn't qualify as doing anything to the festiva tho. oh well lol

Leave a comment:

• thered56
    replied
    ^^ well played

and Navdoc, that sounds pretty cool, whoa the fabled 121!
    Last edited by thered56; 04-08-2011, 06:42 PM.

Leave a comment:

• SimonTuffGuy
    replied
    I stickied the "what have you done to 'your Festiva' thread" today....

Leave a comment:

• navdoc101
    replied
    Went to Mazda Dealer & ordered parts for shifter. Nice drive from Tampa to Brandon. A couple of the Mazda employees came out to see my car. Must be a rare sight around here. I've only seen 2 others.

Leave a comment:

• htchbck
    replied
    Yes. tint is necessary for Festivas. After my first 5 not having the one we just got does and it makes a MASSIVE difference. Last night in between my two jobs I put in the radiator, no more leaks And then on the road for pizza I started getting an intermittent misfire. Pulled into AZ and bought some plugs and wires, all the plugs were old, and one of the wires broke off with little resistance when I went to remove it. Its much smoother now. About to head out and put my new motor mount on before I head to work, thanks Kartracer!

Leave a comment:

• drddan
    replied
    Installed a new stereo. Somebody got into my car and stole my old stereo about a month ago. Broke the radio bezel too. Too bad for them the old one was half dead! CD wouldnt work and was shorting out the cigarette lighter, and didnt sound right. Well the new one is in and sounds 5X better, got a bezel and its all better now.

I need tint......
    Last edited by drddan; 04-08-2011, 01:27 AM.

Leave a comment:

• 200KGPGTP
    replied
    I have to have it, thanks to rust! LOL

Leave a comment:

• thered56
    replied
    Right on Paul. I personally can't stand Rain X...but my dad loves it! haha

Leave a comment:

Working...
X