Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What have you done to your Festiva today!?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• koRnhead
    replied
    Yes it is! When the guy found out it was going in a festy he said i could get it real cheap!! Gotta love craigslist.

Leave a comment:

• 1990new
    replied
    Bought a 16 month old used battery at LKQ for $32 to put in the yellow 90 LPlus.
    The eight year old battery in her is starting to show signs of eminent failure.

Sorry for the accidental double post..
    Last edited by 1990new; 08-22-2013, 10:12 PM.

Leave a comment:

• 1990new
    replied
    Bought a 16 month old used battery at LKQ for $32 to put in the yellow 90 LPlus.
    The eight year old battery in her is starting to show signs of eminent failure.

Leave a comment:

• TorqueEffect
    replied
    Bought some Energy Poly Sway bar bracket bushings.

Leave a comment:

• Prafeston
    replied
    Now that's a deal!

Leave a comment:

• koRnhead
    replied
    Scored a BP with harness and ecu and tranny for 75 bucks!

Leave a comment:

• sketchman
    replied
    Yeah, I've seen them done that way permanently. Worked fine. They just used LONG universal 2.5" springs to do it.

Leave a comment:

• Christ
    replied
    Nope, Usually not, but it also won't hurt anything, either.

They're sitting like that because they're on a rough floor of my old camper I'm tearing down slowly... wanted the weight as close to the bottom as possible so they wouldn't fall over

The sleeves can sit down there when installed and it doesn't bother nothin, though. I'll move the adjustable perches up to match the correct ride height for whatever engine ends up in there.
    Last edited by Christ; 08-22-2013, 11:53 AM.

Leave a comment:

• bhazard
    replied
    Ummmmmm I don't think the adjusters and springs are supposed to go all the way down to the clevis.

Leave a comment:

• Christ
    replied
    Built adjustable front coilovers from Espelir lowering springs [Civic], cheap coil adjusters and new OE front struts. [I painted the springs and put a couple coats on the struts after the pic was taken]. Took me about 20 min with the grinder and the cutoff wheel.

1175362_10200391490659609_201486271_n[1].jpg

Leave a comment:

• TorqueEffect
    replied
    Finished up installing my power windows. Yay, now I don't have to lean over to roll the passenger window up and down.

Leave a comment:

• greywolf200
    replied
    My Matt Dickmeyer header came today and it is beautiful. If it's half as good as it looks, I'm going to be a happy man.

Leave a comment:

• Prafeston
    replied
    I'll take both. Thanks!

Leave a comment:

• Oren09
    replied
    Washed and waxed my car and its stablemate.

Oh, and finally installed the spoiler I've been sitting on for about a year.

It's been so long since I've washed and waxed my car that it soaked up the wax and still needs more. I'll try to wax again in the morning.

Leave a comment:

• TorqueEffect
    replied
    Got one of the two power window motors mounted and wired, but in the process must have knocked the wiring for the power lock loose on the drivers door because it no longer functions.

Going to have to glue the gears since the outer gear adapter keeps slipping off the inner gear adapter.
    Last edited by TorqueEffect; 08-21-2013, 12:03 AM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X