Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What have you done to your Festiva today!?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• frankenfester
    replied
    Started work on rebuilding the junkyard hubs I got yesterday for 2$
    Cleaning.

Got all the bearings out and since mine are under warranty (and I didn't drive the festiva to autozone) I got 4 new timkens and 2 new rotors for freeeeee. Yep, suck it autozone.

Decided to de-rust the hubs and noticed they both have the proper spacer and (for all you who doubted me are stamped the same as the ones I've been running off another festiva. So now you can suck it.) Guess I "Just got lucky" again.

Then decided to throw some caliper paint on the knuckles and hubs.

Eat your hearts out.
    -James

Leave a comment:

• Prafeston
    replied
    Originally posted by 200KGPGTP View Post
    EXHAUST SUCCESS!!!! Looks great, too!!

ECSTATIC!
    Awesome!!! Where did you end up taking it?

Leave a comment:

• 200KGPGTP
    replied
    EXHAUST SUCCESS!!!! Looks great, too!!

ECSTATIC!

Leave a comment:

• leapin
    replied
    Replaced all wheel bearings, front pads and right lower control arm. Was in prep for Westiva, now it means i'm ready to autox!

Leave a comment:

• navdoc101
    replied
    Yes it did! Thank you very much for the part,& the timely shipping!!

Leave a comment:

• Chobobulous
    replied
    ^^
    Glad everything worked out for ya.

Leave a comment:

• navdoc101
    replied
    Yesterday, finally got the speedo gear/dipstick installed & topped off the ATF fluid.

Leave a comment:

• mystro
    replied
    got some work done on the '90 got the rest of the outter rocker made for the drivers side, started shaping the new quarter panel

Leave a comment:

• Potta
    replied
    New wheels yay!!

Leave a comment:

• mikeyjd
    replied
    aspire seat swap and golf spoiler!

Last edited by mikeyjd; 06-24-2013, 10:07 PM.

Leave a comment:

• greywolf200
    replied
    Put a B6 manifold gasket on my B3 carby intake and discovered there's a lot of hogging to do to port match that sucker.........:-|

Leave a comment:

• frankenfester
    replied
    Originally posted by sketchman View Post
    Looks cool, Franken. Needs lowered.
    It's a shame I don't wanna put money into fabing something or doing the coilover sleeves. I'd love to get hold of some festiva or aspire lowering springs. Heckhem....Bert.

-James

Leave a comment:

• frankenfester
    replied
    Originally posted by muleskinner View Post
    That's great James! You will not find an identical Festy like yours! Different is Awsome!
    You're right about that. Haha .

-James

Leave a comment:

• sketchman
    replied
    Looks cool, Franken. Needs lowered.

Leave a comment:

• muleskinner
    replied
    Originally posted by frankenfester View Post
    Through first sticker bomb I Did. Most of which is still on the back passenger side was from a stickerbomb book for 16$ they were also on the front before I redid it.
    The front when I redid it would have normally cost 300$ But since the shop I'm with works with ihatestickers.com for wraps and stuff as a side gig from tattooing, I got them all for free.
    People would think I've got hells worth of money in the stickers, But the truth is: I'm a cheapskate. Haha. If It's free, I'm all over it.
    The only money I put into the car is mechanical and body (dents and stuff) and tires and wheels. Because id rather have a comfy ans safe ride I dont care how distasteful my car is to others, It's me. It's mine. It suits Me. Nuff said.

Oh, also I nabbed the big ass Mazda badge from the back of that Rx7 and Just installed it. Be jelly.

-James
    That's great James! You will not find an identical Festy like yours! Different is Awsome!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X