Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What have you done to your Festiva today!?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prafeston
    replied
    Trim rings are looking nice!

Leave a comment:

• TheresGabe
    replied
    Went and washed my festy with my favorite little helper, my son. The High Pressure spray was about knocking him over backwards!
    Last edited by TheresGabe; 11-03-2012, 06:20 PM.

Leave a comment:

• walth
    replied
    just got done diagnosing a bad ground and bad clutch switch. Thank you scitz and georgeb.. you guys were right on. if only I had checked that crap Monday! lol

Leave a comment:

• rbrown
    replied
    Removed pin-striping.
    (I guess I need to put together my build thread)

Leave a comment:

• Prafeston
    replied
    Originally posted by fastivaca View Post
    I thought it looked familiar
    Yep, I've got it a bit more scuffed up than you had it. Prepping it for paint Bet you are glad to finally see I did something with it!

Leave a comment:

• fastivaca
    replied
    I thought it looked familiar

Leave a comment:

• Prafeston
    replied
    There is a spoiler on eBay right now. I picked mine up for 160 shipped awhile back.

Leave a comment:

• RhodeStiva
    replied

I want one and a lower spoiler I might buy from Ernst eventually.

Leave a comment:

• Prafeston
    replied
    Bought it off a member months ago...just never got around to installing it til today. It's not a perfect install, but it should work. I installed it using drdan's method of the #8 Dorman license plate kit.

Leave a comment:

• RhodeStiva
    replied

Where did you find that?

Leave a comment:

• Prafeston
    replied
    My car is officially faster and comes in more colors!

Last edited by Prafeston; 11-02-2012, 08:02 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Christ
    replied
    Started at it debating how to setup the drive system after the lift goes in... Getting ahead of myself, but its good to acknowledge future parts of a project anyway.

Leave a comment:

• TorqueEffect
    replied
    Changed the oil before it got any colder outside.

Thinking of sticking cardboard up in front of the radiator.

Leave a comment:

• scitzz
    replied
    I didn't do it to mine, but I did some Festy stuff today. Drove to Raleigh before the rain came, and pulled Adam,s old ride into the garage at Madness Central, and pulled the engine out, to be a donor for Laurel's QBall.

Ren(Wulfgarthegreat) standing in front of the donor.

Engine out.

Going back Thursday to reseal the donor, and pull QBalls dead engine out. May put it in as well if time permits, otherwise, will finish next Monday. Only took 3 1/4 hours to pull. Not bad. Took it easy on it. I hate trying to rush through a job if I don't have to. It was really nice being in a cozy, heated garage, and not crawling on gravel in the cold and rain.

The ride home through the feeder bands of Sandy lashing I-40 was fun too!

Leave a comment:

• TheresGabe
    replied
    Sometimes it's the little things. A lot of what I have done on my car, is just getting it back to having what it should have had when it was new. The back hatch carpet had been torn out about 6" from the seam. I have NO IDEA why. Also the carpet on the back of the seat was missing, so it was exposed metal rust colored circles. The replacement carpet, might not be perfect, but it's MUCH better!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X