Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What have you done to your Festiva today!?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• scitzz
    replied
    Originally posted by bravekozak View Post
    What does it taste like? I have never seen it before. What store carries it? I like the wheels too. I am not too crazy about the headlights though.
    Think Mountain Dew.

Leave a comment:

• bravekozak
    replied
    I bought a Festiva power steering pump rebuild kit from NAPA auto parts just down the road.

Leave a comment:

• Damkid
    replied
    My gutted PS pump has been squeaking over the passed few weeks, it's been driving me nuts but I've been too focused on keeping oil in it, but now it's finally holding its fluids so i finally got time to get the pump changed, although I didn't get a chance to gut the new pump before install so it sounds similar to a SC lol

Leave a comment:

• bravekozak
    replied
    Originally posted by rbrown View Post
    I like Mello Yello too.
    What does it taste like? I have never seen it before. What store carries it? I like the wheels too. I am not too crazy about the headlights though.

Leave a comment:

• Spike
    replied
    Replaced right rear bearings (they ended up looking perfectly fine.. but had it apart and replaced, guess I'll put the old passenger bearings on the driver's when time comes [and it will, very soon :bs:]), checked to see if my brake fluid leak is the wheel cylinder.. no dice. Calipers aren't leaking, brake lines aren't leaking, MC not leaking.. WHAT'S LEFT?!

Left-front tire was about to go, had WalMart slap on a spare used for now. Time to finally get aligned and new tires.. hope I don't need to replace too much to get an alignment.

All this, and now I've got a sound from the back-left. Between a squeak and a grind. I hate my %#%&*@# spindles!

Now to find money for Aspire swap again. Gotta stop spending what little I collect.

Also gave a ride to a friend. He couldn't believe how peppy 'that box-freezer of a car' was. Being an Auto, it really moves. I beat a rusty GrandAm from a light a few days ago.

VV First line in my signature is the absolute truth. It's a project that'll never end, but never die.

Leave a comment:

• walth
    replied
    ^^ that sounds pretty exciting!

Leave a comment:

• TorqueEffect
    replied
    Got the driver side power lock actuator mounted and wired in the door, will be doing the passenger door and hatch tomorrow, got too cold for me to finish it up today.

Leave a comment:

• rbrown
    replied
    Originally posted by 2xclutchin View Post
    ^ drool
    I like Mello Yello too.

Leave a comment:

• 2xclutchin
    replied
    ^ drool

Leave a comment:

• Advancedynamix
    replied

Gave it some mello yello.

Leave a comment:

• greywolf200
    replied
    Originally posted by Prafeston View Post
    Love those wheels. Did you snag them off eBay? There were some on there I was interested in buying, but they were sold before I had the cash.
    Yes, they are Wed brand from Japan. I got them for $100 but the shipping was $115...lol They are 6 X 14 and I converted to studs and nuts. I had to use a 1/4 spacer in the back but the fronts fit fine. I haven't rolled the fender lips out yet, but I'm gonna have to.

Leave a comment:

• Prafeston
    replied
    Love those wheels. Did you snag them off eBay? There were some on there I was interested in buying, but they were sold before I had the cash.

Leave a comment:

• greywolf200
    replied
    Baby got new shoes for Madness:

Before

After

Madness was really cool, when is the next get together?

Leave a comment:

• TorqueEffect
    replied
    Power lock kit should be coming in today, so I will be installing that.

Maybe one of these days I will install a power window kit, but I don't know if I am willing to spend that much money anymore on a rust bucket.

Leave a comment:

• NTRCOOL
    replied
    Hey guys Not much really to report but I did get my interior light to work( I forgot to ground it), I went through the taillight harness issues I have been having big mess but all taken care of for now I'm thinking of eliminating the factory connectors due to corrosion. I also replaced seat-belt pieces from Bigblock's first Festiva, because I was tying them in a knot at the buckle.

On the project for powering my vent windows, thanks for the video links they where cool. I happen to have a set from a Dodge Caravan with the center council with the switches that control the servos. My problem is that My brother packed them away and I'm not sure where they are exactly.
    Future goals are taking care of the oil leak, sway-bar bushings, boil out the heater core, add insulation, and get those servos added in.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X