Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What have you done to your Festiva today!?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Festiva_Fred
    replied
    Installed the rear aspire beam to complete my brake swap

Leave a comment:

• ratorrey
    replied
    Been a long 2 days...

Brake Shoes
    Wheel Cylinders
    Rear Wheel Bearings
    New Rear Tires
    Lower Control Arms
    Rebult Steering Rack
    Inner Tie Rods
    Outer Tie Rods
    Axle Shafts.

All I need now is to get the front end aligned and put the new front tires on and a wonderful Maine State Inspection.....

Leave a comment:

• navdoc101
    replied
    Installed my Ipod cable on my Panasonic head unit. No more hookin' pod to headphone jack. Sounds GREAT, & can see whats playin' on the head unit face plate.

Leave a comment:

• scitzz
    replied
    Originally posted by link5186 View Post
    Took it to madness!

Sent from the bathroom via crapatalk.
    Me too!

==================================================

Call the authorities, Scitzz has escaped the Insane Asylum again!

Leave a comment:

• RhodeStiva
    replied
    Got mine worked on by fester.
    Thanks for the help fester.

Leave a comment:

• link5186
    replied
    Took it to madness!

Sent from the bathroom via crapatalk.

Leave a comment:

• TorqueEffect
    replied
    Cleaned the garbage and clutter that littered the inside.

Leave a comment:

• Dare
    replied
    Tinted the back windows. Not a great job, but the tint serves the purpose. Bought some new foot pedal covers due to the rubber coverings falling off the originals. Found a local metal fabricator in the phone book that may be able to help me with my rusted undercarriage. Replaced a rim weight that had fallen off. The steering wheel still rattles at around 65, but not nearly as bad as it did.

This is all in the past week, but I would have a post about every day and yall would get tired of hearing about the mundane stuff

Leave a comment:

• IdealSociety
    replied
    Last edited by IdealSociety; 10-06-2012, 11:20 AM.

Leave a comment:

• TheresGabe
    replied
    Originally posted by sam.1956 View Post

Well, praise the Lord & pass the key blanks... he managed to make a working key from the stub that was left!

"I happy to have workee key!"
    Please tell me that you had him make 2 or 3 of them?

Leave a comment:

• sam.1956
    replied
    Great Googelee-Moogelee! At the gas station yesterday, my key broke off in the ignition switch! :eeeeeek: And of course, it's the only key I have! :eeeeeek: :eeeeeek:

I extracted it, and man I was prayin' that there was enough left so that the Wal-Mart guy could make a working copy. He took one look at the broken key & started muttering, "oh no, oh no!" in his heavy Indian accent.

Well, praise the Lord & pass the key blanks... he managed to make a working key from the stub that was left!

"I happy to have workee key!"

Leave a comment:

• scitzz
    replied
    FestYboy rolled in about 4 PM, and he got Boopstiva to start!

Too bad it won't be ready in time for the meet, but she will be rolling in a couple weeks!

Rode to Laurel's, and got some bad news, engine is probably just plain dead

Leave a comment:

• gauge_half_inch
    replied
    Replace a worn balljoint and sway bar bushing, aligned , replaced oil swollen caliper boots, and machined the rotors. Ready to roll out for FM6 at 7am...

Leave a comment:

• IdealSociety
    replied
    Got some nice shiny braided hose and fittings for the feed and return lines on the T3.

Also, external wastegate came in the mail. Downpipe should be in tomorrow. Turns out that with the way my manifold lines up and i faced the cold side to the passenger end im 90% positive a drivers side downpipe meant for a T3 powered honduh will fit quite nicely 3" all the way through if it fits properly, if not i'll just mod it a bit to make it work like everything else on this car lol

we'll find out tomorrow when it shows up!

Leave a comment:

• Christ
    replied
    Originally posted by walth View Post
    aaah, makes sense. I've never dealt with that bolt. I don't even know how it clears the body.. but it does, I've seen people remove it. I take out the three that connect the bracket to the body. It's probably not a bad idea anyway because sometimes they get super rusty! goop some anti-sieze up in there and good to go
    I've never been able to clear on any of mine....

And I've had a few installed backwards (?) that the bolt had to come out past the tank on the driver's side...

I still pull that bolt out, clean it, and replace it. Just like every other one.

BTW, I think the name for that is "pivot bolt".

Leave a comment:

Working...
X