Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What have you done to your Festiva today!?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bravekozak
    replied
    Mileage? Any leaks or drips? What about at the power steering pump?

Leave a comment:

• FestYboy
    replied
    Originally posted by Advancedynamix View Post
    I missed something. What did you acquire?

I took the street wheels off of tweak and put the slicks on her. Street wheels are getting revised. Driving on the slicks to and from work again. It ain't always easy bein' a gangsta. lol.
    picked up a 91 GL with rear wiper, A/C, and P/S... and i have defrost in the works for it.

Leave a comment:

• WTFestiva
    replied
    Replaced the crankshaft seal, timed the engine, put the timing belt on, and sighed because I don't have a dust cover or seal. Oh and thanks to deathrace, I got a spare set of #200 coilovers.
    Last edited by WTFestiva; 09-10-2012, 08:23 AM. Reason: remembered something

Leave a comment:

• gurry624
    replied
    Originally posted by LoneManWolf View Post
    What are those lights from and what are you going to do for a grille. I could see that looking really nice. I hate the blue projector lights but that's b/c i have a light sensitivity and at night they nearly blind me
    The lights are off a '90 BMW 750iL that I found at Pull-a-Part. I have somethin custom in mind as far as the grille goes. When I get my hands on the material I need to do it, I'll do a mock up and show everyone.

Leave a comment:

• Advancedynamix
    replied
    Originally posted by FestYboy View Post
    found out that my new aquision is running on 2.5 cyl... not happy about this.
    I missed something. What did you acquire?

I took the street wheels off of tweak and put the slicks on her. Street wheels are getting revised. Driving on the slicks to and from work again. It ain't always easy bein' a gangsta. lol.

Leave a comment:

• LoneManWolf
    replied
    What are those lights from and what are you going to do for a grille. I could see that looking really nice. I hate the blue projector lights but that's b/c i have a light sensitivity and at night they nearly blind me

Leave a comment:

• DriverOne
    replied
    :eeeeeek:

Leave a comment:

• gurry624
    replied
    Installed my new front bumper and mocked up my new projector headlights.....

Leave a comment:

• Tommychu
    replied
    Originally posted by Oren09 View Post
    The Tercel license plate area could be used for a trailer hitch. Or maybe something creative?
    Looks like a good match, though.
    Hitch would be neat, but most of the things I pull are well over what this car could handle, never mind what it's rated for.
    If I massage (read: beat the urine out of) the spare tire well I could get the exhaust to run up there though...

The main thing is that the black "trim" (in quotes because it's molded into the bumper) strip is almost exactly the same height, shape and position as the one on my Stylus front, and the styling agrees with that of the Festy a little better than the Stylus rear. Plus it'll be super super easy to mount.

Leave a comment:

• FestYboy
    replied
    found out that my new aquision is running on 2.5 cyl... not happy about this.

Leave a comment:

• Dare
    replied
    Installed an in dash dvd player that originally cost 1/2 as much as what I paid for the Festiva.

Leave a comment:

• Oren09
    replied
    The Tercel license plate area could be used for a trailer hitch. Or maybe something creative?
    Looks like a good match, though.

Leave a comment:

• Advancedynamix
    replied
    Originally posted by Oren09 View Post
    Mine were like 5/8" or something. One of the only customary bolts I've run into. Thought maybe the belts were a Ford US thing. Autobelts, by the way.
    5/8" = 16mm They are a standardized automotive fastener. Most Seatbelts in most cars are interchangeable to some extent. I.E. the Bolts I had left over from a Toyota Pickup worked to hold the harnesses in my Festiva.

Leave a comment:

• Tommychu
    replied
    Took my rear bumper off to find out mother nature did some weight reduction for me:

But I was still able to start hacking new wheel arches out of the Tercel bumper and mocking it up. Also this pic shows the spot where I filled over the wiper hole in my new hatch with SUPER JDM RACING CARBON FIBER ELECTRICAL TAPE

2 license plates wooo!

Also got my new front marker lights figured out, forgot to snap a picture of that.
    Last edited by Tommychu; 09-09-2012, 07:02 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Suburban Commando
    replied
    I my cleaned my MAF and checked my mail for the new lower control arms and tie rods im expecting. But they diddnt show.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X