Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What have you done to your Festiva today!?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Darlo
    replied
    Originally posted by DriverOne View Post
    Next you need wheels. Pretty car, though!
    You dont enjoy the wheels it has?

-
    -
    -
    -
    I wouldn't want to go with anything bigger. On my last Echo Hatchback, I had 17" tires with EXTREMELY low profile tires, and it reduced my gas mileage by over 10% . This is due to the additional rolling resistance as the weight is further away from the center of the wheel. (Inertia and all that, lol) Take a look at the graph on this fuelly page for my old Echo ---> http://www.fuelly.com/driver/darlo/echo It is really cool that I saw an overnight difference of +6mpg!
    -
    -
    Here is an image of the wheels I had on the other echo, but my tires were much smaller.....http://img388.imageshack.us/img388/3968/corewhlsqf5.jpg
    -
    -
    Last edited by Darlo; 05-24-2012, 02:44 PM.

Leave a comment:

• DriverOne
    replied
    Next you need wheels. Pretty car, though!

Leave a comment:

• Darlo
    replied
    Oh and new tinting too! (5% in the back, 35% in the front)......

Leave a comment:

• Darlo
    replied
    Cleaned and waxed my (new) 04' Echo, and took some pics of it with its new fog lamps!

Leave a comment:

• runner406
    replied
    Dam i woulda bought that blue one what state are u in ?

Leave a comment:

• runner406
    replied
    Post pics sander guy lol

Leave a comment:

• FeistyFesti
    replied
    Finished blacking out the engine bay and underside of the hood. Put rear bumper and tail lights back in. Now for the door sills and gas cap tomorrow. So tired of sanding, cleaning, prepping, priming, and painting.

Leave a comment:

• 200KGPGTP
    replied
    Originally posted by runner406 View Post
    Did u scrap those two festivas ? The blue one looks good still
    Yeah. Hated to, but yeah. Blue one still ran and drove. But they both had an incredible amount of rust.

Leave a comment:

• Ford Fester
    replied
    Drove it 700 miles to denver colorado.

Leave a comment:

• runner406
    replied
    Did u scrap those two festivas ? The blue one looks good still

Leave a comment:

• runner406
    replied
    Bought all the gaskets and timing belt water pump to do my head gasket job on my festiva , and took the head to the machine shop to get it milled straight ,looked at the other festy yes i got two good ones ,one parts car ,laughed and went to work ugh

Leave a comment:

• newcomb
    replied
    fixed my fusible link friing problem then proceeded to put er to work in the field pulling tree limbs to burn pile i was pruning tree all day yesterday

Leave a comment:

• bobstad
    replied
    haven't cursed yet!

Leave a comment:

• Christ
    replied
    I have a set of tow hooks from my '92 that you can have for $5 shipped. I just hammered out the welds, so you can drill the piece out and re-weld them if you wanna put them on.

Leave a comment:

• htchbck
    replied
    Did a little more mocking up of trailer hitch receiver. Too bad FestEvil had to have the round tow hooks instead of the flat plates like the newer cars Oh well, I'll make it work, thanks to the welder Jerry let me borrow

Leave a comment:

Working...
X