Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What have you done to your Festiva today!?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Festiva_Fred
    replied
    Cleaned her up some today..

Can't wait to get the bodywork and paint redone, and all the other mods I have planned..

Leave a comment:

• FeistyFesti
    replied
    Just ordered my personalized plate today, can't wait til it comes in: N6UY3N

Leave a comment:

• Team Lightning
    replied
    There's only 7 festivas plus the xr2 and the gt.

Leave a comment:

• DriverOne
    replied
    Originally posted by bebandit View Post
    I let the 90 rest, picked up the kybs for the rear on the 93. Looked at the rest of them.
    Well! That must mean that Htchbck's pasture statement now rings true!

Leave a comment:

• printaboy
    replied
    Poped a dint out of my left door

Leave a comment:

• Team Lightning
    replied
    I let the 90 rest, picked up the kybs for the rear on the 93. Looked at the rest of them.

Leave a comment:

• neanderpaul
    replied
    Oh son!

Leave a comment:

• Advancedynamix
    replied
    Put a BP in the Back!

Not as exciting as is sounds. Lol. This is the Second BP I have had back there is week! Gotta keep those Miatas on the track!

Leave a comment:

• sam.1956
    replied
    Created an apropos hood ornament from a craft store toy, glued magnets underneath it so I could remove it if need be. It remained on the hood at 60mph for 30 minutes! Ahhh yeah, that's entertainment.

Leave a comment:

• Christ
    replied
    Put an air filter in the housing, but it doesn't fit properly. Works for now anyway.

Put a couple spliced wires together nicely and retaped those sections of the harness, then reinstalled the door sill trim on the drivers side and put the fuse panel back in the stock location.

Leave a comment:

• Damkid
    replied
    Oooh ya :-) ill be loading up tomorrow sometime to get ready for the trip, should only take me an hour to get ready to go

Leave a comment:

• neanderpaul
    replied
    I changed the oil and cleaned it out to get ready for the road trip tomorrow.

Leave a comment:

• ericsmith32
    replied
    Dang all it needed was a little more meat. Got out the 1/2 drive ratchet this time and cinched all the bolts one more time. Pretty sure it was the passenger side tie rod. Drives like well.. a Festiva now! Time for the rear swap.

Leave a comment:

• Movin
    replied
    Align and balence...sitting destroys tires..

Leave a comment:

• ericsmith32
    replied
    Drove it for the first time in about 2 months. Still runs great and AC blew cold. The only problem about 60mph not only did the steering wheel shake the whole car shook side to side.. so much for the aspire swap making it better. Can't figure it out for anything and both cars where fine before the swap.. bah!!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X