Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What have you done to your Festiva today!?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wow, I would not have even thought of painting the grille on the car. It takes less than a minute to remove.

Comment

• Replaced the broken brake line & bled the brake lines on Squig festy and took it for a test run. Brakes work great again! ............. BUT lost more rad fluid and not sure where it is going!? OH, it must be internal! *sigh*!

Also, all of a sudden, discovered a bad oil leak coming from the front seal area!! *double sigh* :nightmare:
      1993 Ford Festiva L blue 170,000 miles
      1990 Ford Festiva L Plus white 190,000 Auto, currently waiting to have another engine put in.
      1995 Ford F150 XLT black 203,000 miles
      2002 Honda CRV silver 180,000 miles
      2003 Toyota Rav4 Sport black 94,000 miles
      2008 Sym Rv250 dark grey 30,000 miles. My scooter.
      1989 Ford Festiva LX black 233,000 miles. Sold to my better half's son.

Mike

Comment

• Mule I had the same problem, my heater core is sitting on my garage floor until I feel like replacing it...
        1993 Festiva L "Wendy" BP n' stuff
        2013 Mazdaspeed 3 "The Kraken" -Stock.

Dave Forget

Comment

• One thing after another... Right?

I'm filling up the tank today. Drove to Best Buy at 7:30 this morning hoping that the line for an iPhone 6 was wrapped around the building and I could justify going back to bed. No such luck.. There was no line so I was first when they opened at 8 lol. Never done that before but it was better than a week of anticipation with a preorder.
          -Zack
          Blue '93 GL Auto: White 13" 5 Point Wheels, Full LED Conversion, and an 8" Sub

Comment

• festi camper 003.jpg

Went camping in the Festi Camper

Comment

• It is original paint. It has a few issues but is a good looker a 15 feet. California car original

Comment

• Well I went back and forth on that for a while but decided that I did not want to break any of the now brittle plastic attaching thingy's or take a chance on cracking the the grill. All of the plastic parts on this car are pretty brittle.

Comment

• Hello all, been awhile since I joined. Still have my 1988 festiva, and now have a complete and running aspire to use as a donor. I have a ton of questions. I will post pics as I start on my festy, but being a 1988, I would like to change it to fuel injection. Can I use the aspire fuel tank and lines for the festy and get a later model festy ecu? Thanks in advance, there will be a ton to do. My goal is fuel injection, aspire brake swap, and B6T. Still looking for the donor capri, and I am determined, even on my budget.

Comment

• If you have a two door aspire, yes - you can use the fuel tank
                    -Zack
                    Blue '93 GL Auto: White 13" 5 Point Wheels, Full LED Conversion, and an 8" Sub

Comment

• Finished my aspire rear beam swap today and had to clearance a few areas for my wheels to fit. Will be taking the wheels back off tomorrow to finish making a little more room around the tires... (they rub) lol. However it looks much better now with all 4 matching wheels

Comment

• Dehumidified it. Park a car for a month here, and it molds inside. I hate this place.
                        Any difference that makes no difference is no difference.

Old Blue- New Tricks
                        91 Festiva FSM PDF - Dropbox

Comment

• I have all of the parts do to the beam switch but I thought that 13's would fit without hitting, how are you "making more room"? Did you use a wider wheel?

Comment

• Mx3 Precidia Short Shifter
                            Fixed exhaust leak
                            1993 Festiva L "Wendy" BP n' stuff
                            2013 Mazdaspeed 3 "The Kraken" -Stock.

Dave Forget

Comment

• I put new heads,on mines today,oil is coming from around my intake gaskets,oh-well

Comment

• Originally posted by skswig62 View Post
                                I have all of the parts do to the beam switch but I thought that 13's would fit without hitting, how are you "making more room"? Did you use a wider wheel?
                                Depend on wheel offset, what 13's do you have i.e. what car did they come off of?
                                '93 Blue 5spd 230K(down for clutch and overall maintanence)
                                '93 White B6 swap thanks to Skeeters Keeper
                                '92 Aqua parts Car
                                '93 Turquoise 5spd 137K
                                '90 White LX Thanks to FB71

"Your God of repentance will not save you.
                                Your holy ghost will not save you.
                                Your God plutonium will not save you.
                                In fact...
                                ...You will not be saved!"

Prince of Darkness -1987

Comment

Working...
                                X