Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What have you done to your Festiva today!?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• kumalaba
    replied
    nancy looking good!drool

Leave a comment:

• ENEMY_
    replied
    LIKES! Charlie you guys need to come down a day earlier and spend a day in Charleston before madness

Leave a comment:

• Charlie1717
    replied
    Finally got some tint! 20% all around. I like it alot.

Leave a comment:

• kumalaba
    replied
    nice job & keep the updates & pics coming!

Leave a comment:

• GenevaDirt
    replied
    well....last night after I went back out...I tried to clean up the engine bay...

I have no clue how some of you guys have the patience to get that thing so clean...it killed me to do what I did....lol. Anyway, after that I separated the engine and tranny and just putz around. So today I am pilling the motor out of the donor and dropping it in the DD. Waiting for some of the dew to burn off.

Leave a comment:

• walth
    replied
    20 minutes per a brand new set of brake pads?!?!?!? or do you mean to replace them?

Leave a comment:

• 200KGPGTP
    replied
    BTW, I'm down to less than 20 minutes per set.

Leave a comment:

• 200KGPGTP
    replied
    Replaced the drivers side brake pads. This is after ~3-4 weeks

Then gave it one hell of a beating tonight

Leave a comment:

• Oren09
    replied
    Upgraded my subwoofer and amp. Old woofer blew last month and old amp wasn't powerful enough to drive the new one.
    10" Sony Xplod 1100W peak, 300W RMS
    Sony Xplod monoblock amp 1000W peak, 290W RMS

The bass is a lot stronger. So strong my rearview mirror keeps creeping downward to where I can't see anything but the back seat.

Leave a comment:

• walth
    replied
    ^^ awesome

today Skeeter and I went and pulled the B6 and I carried it for 65 bucks hahaha

along with some other misc stuff but all-in-all an awesome deal!!

Leave a comment:

• GenevaDirt
    replied
    Well....at about 11:00am I pulled the engine out of the DD....

took about 15 minutes since I had already spent what seems a lifetime getting it ready to pull ( waiting to get the donor car home ). Went to my granddaughters soccer game after that. Getting ready to go pull the B6T out of the donor Festy and take the tranny off mine and put it on the B6T and then drop it back in....we'll see how that goes....lol.

Leave a comment:

• Va 88 Festiva
    replied
    Originally posted by DrMaxwellEdison View Post
    Hey Walth, jacked that engine up for the pulley with one of those large engine hoists (got it out of the bind) I the stuff I sat in the car had been moved, thank you for not breaking that grille I'm picking up tomorrow VA_88_Festiva
    It's busted all to peices. It was hit in the drivers fender.

Leave a comment:

• fastivaca
    replied
    Originally posted by bassman View Post
    Today I installed the dash to install new heater core and blower motor after pulling heater core from parts car after finding out no place in Canada can get a new one for less than $250!!
    Heater core for the Festiva can be had for $95.00 or $131.00 from RockAuto... bought one from them a while ago and it works great.

Leave a comment:

• fastivaca
    replied
    Originally posted by Ford Fester View Post
    Fastivca how much are going to have into your sound mat upgrade
    I used B-Quiet Extreme. I had two 50 square foot rolls which are currently priced at about $70.00 per roll. 100 square feet gave me enough to do the whole floor, spare tire well, the sides, both doors and a little bit in the hatch. Add a 12 square foot roll at $40.00 and you should have enough to do the roof as well.

Leave a comment:

• FB71
    replied
    started rebuilding my Aspire hubs...

Leave a comment:

Working...
X