Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What have you done to your Festiva today!?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ford Fester
    replied
    Fastivca how much are going to have into your sound mat upgrade

Leave a comment:

• fastivaca
    replied
    Just finished putting the sound deadener in the driver's side door. Had some left over zo put as much as I could in the hatch. Replacement rear shock should be here on Tuesday.

Sent from my LG-P500h using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• bassman
    replied
    Today I installed the dash to install new heater core and blower motor after pulling heater core from parts car after finding out no place in Canada can get a new one for less than $250!!

I have heat, heater fan and about 6 nuts and bolts that will now live in the glove box rather than holding parts of the dash on...

Leave a comment:

• DrMaxwellEdison
    replied
    Hey Walth, jacked that engine up for the pulley with one of those large engine hoists (got it out of the bind) I the stuff I sat in the car had been moved, thank you for not breaking that grille I'm picking up tomorrow VA_88_Festiva

Leave a comment:

• neanderpaul
    replied
    Put a 94 aspire alternator on cream puff. Swapped out the aspire hubs for ones with new wheel bearings. Man what a difference new wheel bearing make. No more roaring. Sweet relief.

Leave a comment:

• jamesmc
    replied
    Hope I didn't grenade transmission #1. Was driving and every time I let the clutch out, there would be a banging. Tried to get it a few blocks, but it didn't make it. =\ Clutch pedal falls to the floor, and it won't move. Pushed it to a shop and left it there, fingers crossed.

Leave a comment:

• Charlie1717
    replied
    Originally posted by David88 View Post
    Had 4 new 12" Yokohama tires installed on the wifes LX today . Man what a smooth ride! I forgot how smooth a festy ride can be. I been rollin on old used 12's for years.
    FM5 David? You should Caravan with us!

Leave a comment:

• David88
    replied
    Had 4 new 12" Yokohama tires installed on the wifes LX today . Man what a smooth ride! I forgot how smooth a festy ride can be. I been rollin on old used 12's for years.

Leave a comment:

• navdoc101
    replied
    Got the drivers side CV Axle replaced. Fixed the oil leak that was throwin' oil on the inside of the hood. Thank God it wasn't the Cam or Crank seal! It was the valve Cover gaskek had turned loose above the cam sprocket. I'm happy now!!!

Leave a comment:

• Va 88 Festiva
    replied
    Originally posted by Oren09 View Post
    How do you do A/C hoses?
    My junkyard engine came with a compressor but the lines are cut. I want to install A/C eventually and use the compressor I already have but I'm not sure how to change or splice the hoses.
    My hoses was cut too. I'll just take both ends to the NAPA store in my home town and get the guy there to replace the hose with my ends. The metal line from the dryer still has the threads from the old dryer in it so I'll have to fix that too.

Leave a comment:

• darrenryall
    replied
    Over last weekend, got the cupholders in and got out to Pick-N-Pull to get door wiring for power mirrors and dash switch I already have. Got a nice clean cigarette lighter (even though I don't smoke) and also a much better shift knob for the manual tranny for the car.

Cleaning it up and getting ready to paint, and then park it for the winter, it's getting cold enough beginning and end of day that the surge/loss of power that I have with Farmstiva is starting to happen again. :/

Leave a comment:

• getnpsi
    replied
    Id love to see someone put in some kind of slide out tailgate (hatch door remaining intact) to extend cargo length for 12' trees or fence posts etc. Wouldn't be hard at all, but scooping up a harbor freight trailer seems to be the best way for a little more money.

Leave a comment:

• 200KGPGTP
    replied
    Not to mention, over 44,000 newspapers since the end of February

Leave a comment:

• 200KGPGTP
    replied
    Originally posted by crazyrog17 View Post
    Folded up the backseat and moved over the sub to take a big 'mini-fridge' to work today. Just proves how great and versatile these puppies are.
    Furniture, large plants, 8+ foot tall trees, large push mower, 60 cubic feet of mulch....... Just a few of the things my festy has hauled this summer

Leave a comment:

• M3NTAL
    replied
    Mounted my coil, overflow tank, put a lock nut on my clutch cable, plugged in my speedo cable.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X