Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What have you done to your Festiva today!?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 200KGPGTP
    replied
    Give me a few!!!

Leave a comment:

• walth
    replied
    ^^ lol

Leave a comment:

• neanderpaul
    replied
    Pics or it never happened!!

Leave a comment:

• 200KGPGTP
    replied
    Bought another one!!! Am I official yet?!?!?!

Leave a comment:

• NTRCOOL
    replied
    I picked up the head n valvecover gaskets yesterday. Tomorrow I will order the timing cover gasket and chen the head to make sir its not warped. I hope to have it up n running by the weekend.

Leave a comment:

• Darlo
    replied
    I bought a turnbuckle to tighten my E-brake, and will let everyone know how this works.........

I have tried and tried to get it tight, so I am hoping this will work!

Take a look at the link to see the turnbuckle if you would like......

Leave a comment:

• kumalaba
    replied
    post a wtb ad you will get more responses!

Leave a comment:

• 91mcnasty
    replied
    PRepped the BP for install, If my clutch comes in you better believe she'll be in this weekend.

anybody got a couple pins from an ecu they would mail to me? id pay for shipping and Greatly appreciate it, thats the only thing im missing!!!!

Leave a comment:

• link5186
    replied
    Recorded a record low 20-some odd mpgs then found my fpr o-ring took a dump. Must have happened sometime on my trip back from Terre Haute. Replaced it just in time to run out of day light.

Sent from the bathroom via crapatalk

Leave a comment:

• gauge_half_inch
    replied
    Installed my free 336cc Scion TC injectors to run E85 with out leaning out so bad over 10psi. Now of only the clutch liked the boost as much ad rhe engine...

Leave a comment:

• Glow_Mouse
    replied
    prepped my 97' aspire's B5-Me engine for supercharging.

Leave a comment:

• kumalaba
    replied
    yeah ive been looking for one of those with no luck
    Last edited by kumalaba; 12-05-2011, 06:47 AM.

Leave a comment:

• GenevaDirt
    replied
    There are a couple of Mazda steering wheels that have kind of the same look but are a lot nicer IMO....best bang for the buck though is an old RX7 steering wheel, looks like a Grant. Bolt on and go with any of them though...no adapters needed.

Leave a comment:

• Advancedynamix
    replied
    Hey, thanks for all the kind words guys! It's a labor of love for sure, but as you all know, this isn't a trailer queen. Had the swap running for a little over 3 months and I've already put over 7,000 miles on the clock, and some of you have seen how I drive it! Very late build thread is coming for the new year, I promise! And Cody, that wrap was performed by the original owner of the car, it's so comfy I keep it on there. I'm gonna get the wheel wrapped in black suede because I love the shape of the stock wheel.

Today I scored some sweet RX7 8 hole wheels for my race tires and I got a nice set of manual mirrors for my new Festiva and I got an extra set of white front fenders to play with re-arching for my drag slicks. It was a glorious day at the salvage playground.
    Last edited by Advancedynamix; 12-04-2011, 11:24 PM.

Leave a comment:

• neanderpaul
    replied
    Nice work!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X