Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What have you done to your Festiva today!?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• drddan
    replied
    I got the 92 inspected and plated today! The Black 92 GL is finally on the road !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by drddan; 10-04-2014, 03:34 PM.

Leave a comment:

• drddan
    replied
    Originally posted by bravekozak View Post
    I almost tripped and fell down the front steps while running to the junkyard for the stainless Sentra wiper mod. I think I may have gotten the wrong ones. The passenger wiper blade just kisses the r/h windshield molding. I also changed the r/h power window motor. It still goes up a lot slower than the drivers side. Next time I will check if there is binding in the glass run channels or resistance in the wiring. I changed my finger pulls from gray to black.
    Just use a shorter blade on pass side. I use 17' passenger side and 18" on drivers side. They look like the right ones (1987-1990) if they weren't they wouldn't fit! I want to 3 JY's last weekend to find some for my 92. Didn't have a single Sentra in those years. No other years will fit. Way different!

Nice pulls. I have the same on my 88

Leave a comment:

• bravekozak
    replied
    Oddly enough, I checked Four Green for floorpan pricing, and it costs $153.33 + shipping.
    Last edited by bravekozak; 10-04-2014, 03:02 PM.

Leave a comment:

• jason_
    replied
    I retired mine to a yard only car. 400acres so when I need something out back yonder I take the Aspire.

I agree. It's just ridiculous getting water up my crotch when I clip standing water.

Door all still latch like it's spickin' new.
    Sent from my rooted HTC Supersonic using Tapatalk 2 Pro

Leave a comment:

• iriegnome
    replied
    Passenger Floor boar before.jpg
    Here is my Passenger side!! Did not snap a pic of the finished version, but I still have to seal it and undercoat it, I will add pic's of before and after by tomorrow! (If my daughter isn't driving it all day)

Leave a comment:

• sc72
    replied
    I like the Sentra Wiper Mod, gotta get me some.

Leave a comment:

• bravekozak
    replied
    I almost tripped and fell down the front steps while running to the junkyard for the stainless Sentra wiper mod. I think I may have gotten the wrong ones. The passenger wiper blade just kisses the r/h windshield molding. I also changed the r/h power window motor. It still goes up a lot slower than the drivers side. Next time I will check if there is binding in the glass run channels or resistance in the wiring. I changed my finger pulls from gray to black.
    Last edited by bravekozak; 10-02-2014, 06:36 PM.

Leave a comment:

• shadetree
    replied
    Originally posted by iriegnome View Post
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]16400[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]16401[/ATTACH]
    Before - No floors any more
    After - Hacked together, but working floor again!
    Not yours torque . Is this not the car that the door settled and does not shut correctly ?

Leave a comment:

• TorqueEffect
    replied
    Originally posted by shadetree View Post
    Im just glad we dont live in the same state . My wife and kids are riding around out there.
    The car is done it needs removed from on road use .
    Frame is still completely solid from front to back. Still got allot of life left in it.

Leave a comment:

• shadetree
    replied
    Im just glad we dont live in the same state . My wife and kids are riding around out there.
    The car is done it needs removed from on road use .

Leave a comment:

• TorqueEffect
    replied
    Damned wheel cylinder is already leaking.............

*bashes head into wall*

Hell I don't know what to do. I am actually afraid of ordering anything decent from rockauto, because I don't know how long those parts have been sitting around, and the rubber seals are probably perished.

Also the wheel cylinder I just put on there had a really mangy bag that looks 20 year old, and was stapled shut. Also said made in italy, that should probably tell you quality right there. *sigh* Not much better than Chinese made.
    Last edited by TorqueEffect; 10-01-2014, 12:28 PM.

Leave a comment:

• TorqueEffect
    replied
    Mine are pretty bad as well.

I repaired the passenger's side by cutting as much rust out as I could, and using fibreglass bondo to patch it all up. Driver's side needs attention though.

Driver's side is going to be a pain with the brake, and fuel lines in the way.
    Last edited by TorqueEffect; 10-01-2014, 11:39 AM.

Leave a comment:

• jason_
    replied
    I got you beat. And I covered it with carpet!

Sent from my rooted HTC Supersonic using Tapatalk 2 Pro

Leave a comment:

• 200KGPGTP
    replied
    Originally posted by iriegnome View Post
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]16400[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]16401[/ATTACH]
    Before - No floors any more
    After - Hacked together, but working floor again!
    Mother of lord. I thought my floors were bad on my first Festiva. I should've kept that thing.

Leave a comment:

• sactnato
    replied
    Got rid of the rear end noise. Drums turned, new timken bearings, new drum brake hardware and shoes.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X