Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What have you done to your Festiva today!?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bravekozak
    replied
    I couldn't wait any longer. I went to the junkyard today and got a set of stainless Sentra wipers. I am not going to paint them. I will leave them bare stainless, as is. I also snipped a piece of white/black wire from the distributor coil from a Festiva in the yard. I need a piece from my Mallory ignition coil to my ballast resistor. I looked at a Ford EXP engine, a Merkur XR4Ti engine, and an Olds Quad 4 engine, all in the same yard. The EXP looks like it should be able to fit.
    Last edited by bravekozak; 09-26-2014, 07:50 PM.

Leave a comment:

• 93festivajedi
    replied
    Removed automatic seatbelts and installed manual ones I got from jy last weekend

Leave a comment:

• 200KGPGTP
    replied
    Today I firmly stepped into the market. This is the best/nearest example near me worth a grain of salt.

I got me a paper route!

Leave a comment:

• bravekozak
    replied
    Check out the Smart nozzle I installed. On the mean time, I will be searching for Protege wipers.
    If you are quick, there is one on the bay right now. If you need a small piece of silicone gasket material, PM me.
    Last edited by bravekozak; 09-25-2014, 06:29 AM.

Leave a comment:

• TorqueEffect
    replied
    Originally posted by Chobobulous View Post
    Those came out nicely.
    They sure did. Thanks again BTW. Definitely better than those stock, non-stainless steel ones.

Originally posted by bravekozak View Post
    Nice wipers. Now you only have to mod your squirter nozzle.
    Yeah, would be nice to do that. I did get a new one that came from fourgreen with the hood someone kindly sent me, but for some odd reason they are actually worse than the one that was already in the hood. Go figure.
    I really need to find a small, good working nozzle that won't look like a oversized growth sticking out of the hood.

Leave a comment:

• bravekozak
    replied
    Nice wipers. Now you only have to mod your squirter nozzle.

Leave a comment:

• Chobobulous
    replied
    Originally posted by TorqueEffect View Post
    Could have got some lates 80s Nissan Sentra wiper arms. stainless steel. Got a pair of those and painted them black.

Those came out nicely.

Leave a comment:

• M3NTAL
    replied
    Changed the oil in the grey ghost and beat a SS Camaro on the street
    Last edited by M3NTAL; 09-23-2014, 10:27 PM.

Leave a comment:

• TorqueEffect
    replied
    Originally posted by skswig62 View Post
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]16331[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]16332[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]16330[/ATTACH]

could not take that rust any more
    Could have got some lates 80s Nissan Sentra wiper arms. stainless steel. Got a pair of those and painted them black.

Leave a comment:

• 88festivasam
    replied
    Yep I have 16x5.5" wheels on the rear... you don't wanna know how I made more room... lol

Leave a comment:

• fastivaca
    replied
    ^^^ nicely done...

Leave a comment:

• skswig62
    replied
    wippers 001.jpgwippers 003.jpgwippers 004.jpg

could not take that rust any more

Leave a comment:

• Pu241
    replied
    Originally posted by skswig62 View Post
    I have all of the parts do to the beam switch but I thought that 13's would fit without hitting, how are you "making more room"? Did you use a wider wheel?
    Depend on wheel offset, what 13's do you have i.e. what car did they come off of?

Leave a comment:

• bmoorecl
    replied
    I put new heads,on mines today,oil is coming from around my intake gaskets,oh-well

Leave a comment:

• defprun
    replied
    Mx3 Precidia Short Shifter
    Fixed exhaust leak

Leave a comment:

Working...
X