Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What have you done to your Festiva today!?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I've been wanting white wheels....

The rainguards are from Junspeed, he makes them.
    Last edited by eurotiva; 09-06-2012, 11:27 AM.
    -Greg
    Euro-bprt...WORLDS FASTEST FESTIVA !!! 11.78@115.9
    BP, G trans, Megasquirt/ 550cc inj. t3/t3 (tbird) Garrett, REAR TURBO!!!! AND AC!!!!
    Redneck Engineer
    FOTY - '09
    5x Festiva Madness Attendee...FM 3,4,5,6,8
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LpCZ7...9Pwqw-oe8s2OYQ
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vU_eX...9Pwqw-oe8s2OYQ

Comment

• Those look AMAZING!!!

Http://www.Youtube.com/TheresGabe

1991 Festiva L Red: Daily Driver
      1990 Festiva L White: R.I.P.
      1988 Festiva L Silver: R.I.P.
      1991 Festiva L Red B6T: R.I.P.
      1989 Festiva L White: R.I.P.
      1995 Aspire 2-door White: R.I.P.
      1995 Aspire 4-door Red: R.I.P.

Comment

• Originally posted by eurotiva View Post
        I've been wanting white wheels....
        You know I powder coat right?... Bring a set to madness, save on shipping, one way atleast.
        Im not driving a Festiva because I'm poor. I drive a Festiva because i want to!

Dennis
        93 L Advancedynamics suspension mod, awaiting B6 swap
        91 GL B6 sohc, currently in the hands of DAE undergoing top secret work. Soon to be cable G, with stage 3 F1 Kevlar clutch... To be continued
        93 GL In progress BP/hydro G
        15 Mitsubishi Mirage daily
        88 Dakota tow pig

Comment

Cool, thanks!
          -Rafe-

Things I have for sale.
          Random Festiva Parts
          Festiva Non-Swoopy Power Drivers Mirror

Comment

I've been wanting white wheels....

White wheels would look awesome with your stripes!
            Driving for me is neither a right nor a privilege. Driving is my passion, as it was for the people who invented the automobile, the people who paved the first roads and the people who continue to improve the automobile. Please respect this passion.

Comment

• Originally posted by Advancedynamix View Post
              White wheels would look awesome with your stripes!
              I know Charlie, but everyone (FL crew) would say "your trying to be like Charlie", or should I say....Charlie that car would look great with white stripes.
              -Greg
              BP, G trans, Megasquirt/ 550cc inj. t3/t3 (tbird) Garrett, REAR TURBO!!!! AND AC!!!!
              Redneck Engineer
              FOTY - '09

Comment

• Pulled the speedo cable out and greased it up with some leftover bearing grease. Speedo works 100% now.
                1991 Ford Festiva BP (Full Aspire/Rio Swap) (337k Miles) (Around 95k Engine)
                2002 Chevy Cavalier LS Sport 2.2L DOHC Ecotec (Threw a Rod)
                1998 Chevy Monte Carlo LS 3.1 V6 (225k miles) Best MPG = 28

Comment

I know Charlie, but everyone (FL crew) would say "your trying to be like Charlie", or should I say....Charlie that car would look great with white stripes.
                  Maybe it is only for Charlie's then?

Gauge does a great job powder coating. It is hard not to copy some aspects on a Festiva. They are all unique but the same at the same time, which is why we all love them!
                  -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                  Nancy- 1.8L BP, aspire swap, g-trans
                  The Adventures of Nancy! Build Thread
                  -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My Musica! Click me!

Comment

• That looks great! I want some trim rings like that!
                    -Rafe-

Things I have for sale.
                    Random Festiva Parts
                    Festiva Non-Swoopy Power Drivers Mirror

Comment

• Salvaged 4 speakers, the rear speaker panels, and a rear hatch shock from the junkyard. Installed it all(still need to run speaker wires, so no tunes as of yet) Wiped down and armor-alled the dash. Fixed the engine temp guage(I knocked it during my cluster LED install) and put on some seat covers. Total Cost: $40. Seeing the interior of this little car returning to something a girl might actually ride in: Priceless.
                      "I hate war as only a soldier who has lived it can, only as one who has seen its brutality, its futility, its stupidity." -Dwight D. Eisenhower

Comment

• Originally posted by Dare View Post
                        Salvaged 4 speakers, the rear speaker panels, and a rear hatch shock from the junkyard. Installed it all(still need to run speaker wires, so no tunes as of yet) Wiped down and armor-alled the dash. Fixed the engine temp guage(I knocked it during my cluster LED install) and put on some seat covers. Total Cost: $40. Seeing the interior of this little car returning to something a girl might actually ride in: Priceless.
                        Don't get your hopes up.. it's still a Festiva.

Comment

• Originally posted by Prafeston View Post
                          That looks great! I want some trim rings like that!
                          I LOVE my trim rings I bought last week. They look AWESOME! $45 delivered on ebay. I'll find the info. PM me if you are serious.

Http://www.Youtube.com/TheresGabe

1991 Festiva L Red: Daily Driver
                          1990 Festiva L White: R.I.P.
                          1988 Festiva L Silver: R.I.P.
                          1991 Festiva L Red B6T: R.I.P.
                          1989 Festiva L White: R.I.P.
                          1995 Aspire 2-door White: R.I.P.
                          1995 Aspire 4-door Red: R.I.P.

Comment

Lol, I'm eventually painting Rosie all white, so then you won't get hassled. If I wasn't I'd definitely do stripes like yours then you could do white wheels and the double copy cat would cancel any un originality. It's late, my brain isn't working right.
                            Greg, how did you make that front bumper spoiler?
                            Originally posted by Charlie1717 View Post
                            Maybe it is only for Charlie's then?

Gauge does a great job powder coating. It is hard not to copy some aspects on a Festiva. They are all unique but the same at the same time, which is why we all love them!
                            I agree, with so many of us tuning 1 body style if car that came in like 7 colors, we are bound to do lots of the same things. I want a stylus bumper in the worst way, but all the ones in the yard are always trashed.
                            Driving for me is neither a right nor a privilege. Driving is my passion, as it was for the people who invented the automobile, the people who paved the first roads and the people who continue to improve the automobile. Please respect this passion.

Comment

• Just bought some parts. Front and rear bumper, taillights, and passenger fender

Comment

• Charlie,

Rich Norman (founder of this site) made 2 of those lips in the early 90's.He rallied festivas, as wells as tubbing them out into full tube chassis drag cars. One got trashed, and this one survived on his street car, that i bought. I'd have it duplicated, but since ernst, and junspeed have been around, theres no need to copy mine.
                                -Greg
                                Redneck Engineer
                                FOTY - '09

Comment

Working...
                                X