Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What have you done to your Festiva today!?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 200KGPGTP
    replied
    Hope to get much work done to it today!

Leave a comment:

• bravekozak
    replied
    Interstate or Optima? Not all batteries are created equal.
    Last edited by bravekozak; 04-26-2013, 12:34 PM.

Leave a comment:

• navdoc101
    replied
    Installed a new battery.

Leave a comment:

• greywolf200
    replied
    Originally posted by fastivaca View Post
    All the Moog parts were sourced either here in Calgary or on Rockauto.com. I'm not aware of any North American sources for the Nolathane products; I purchased mine on e-bay.
    I searched eBay for Nolathane and got nothing. Also searched for Festiva and got no Nolathane. How did you find them?

Thanks,

Leave a comment:

• TorqueEffect
    replied
    Originally posted by bravekozak View Post
    You are going to get pulled over by the first cop that you blind.

And for good reason.

Leave a comment:

• bravekozak
    replied
    You are going to get pulled over by the first cop that you blind.
    Last edited by bravekozak; 04-25-2013, 10:57 PM.

Leave a comment:

• LittleHoe
    replied

BOOM its like daylight out there... Got my HIDs installed... they need a little adjustment but wow are they ever bright... maybe I should have gone with the lower wattage set... but that goes against everything I stand for... Go big or Go home lol...

Leave a comment:

• fastivaca
    replied
    My car is badly in need if some cancer repair. Over the last year or so I've collected a couple of rust free front fenders, a relatively rust free hatch and drivers door. Today I got started on prep work. Bondo in a couple of dents and general clean up. All the bits I've collected are red so that will help speed the process a bit.

Sent from somewhere west of here via Tapatalk!
    Last edited by fastivaca; 04-25-2013, 07:50 PM.

Leave a comment:

• sketchman
    replied
    Ordered some exhaust and intake parts. Tubing in and out up front, and a FlowMaster/Magnaflow knockoff Thrush muffler.

And bungeed up the VAF so the failing old makeshift intake pipe doesn't fall off.

Leave a comment:

• greywolf200
    replied
    Originally posted by fastivaca View Post
    All the Moog parts were sourced either here in Calgary or on Rockauto.com. I'm not aware of any North American sources for the Nolathane products; I purchased mine on e-bay.
    Thanks, the Nolathane was what I was wondering about.

Leave a comment:

• standard235
    replied
    Found out why the car is getting louder. Hole in the muffler haha. A Walker SoundFX is like $24 and will work until I do an actual exhaust when it's B8 time.

Leave a comment:

• TorqueEffect
    replied
    Originally posted by RhodeStiva View Post
    i put in the glass pak and it is unbearable. but that is with out an additional muffler which i have already ordered.
    Yeah, I didn't care much for my glasspack either.

Leave a comment:

• RhodeStiva
    replied
    i put in the glass pak and it is unbearable. but that is with out an additional muffler which i have already ordered.

Leave a comment:

• klowncar
    replied
    put the engine back together after going the gasket kit, and it runs, fired right up...next is cat removal and cherry bomb to make it obnoxious

Leave a comment:

• fastivaca
    replied
    Originally posted by greywolf200 View Post
    Is there a source stateside for these or do they have to come from AUS?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X