Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What have you done to your Festiva today!?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 200KGPGTP
    replied
    Originally posted by Prafeston View Post
    Interesting! That place is a pain in the arse to deal with. High prices, unfriendly, don't let you in the yard, can't pull your own parts, and I've called asking about Festivas before and they said they don't keep anything older than 10 years...so apparently they are liars as well. Half the time I think they don't even know what cars they have own their own lot!
    If I didn't know any better, I'd say you're talking about the yard here in town. I have to go to KC if I want to go to a JY, the one here is literally not even worth bothering with. They've pissed me off more times than I can count.

Originally posted by 1990new View Post
    Otherwise later you'll find yourself saying "Danm, I could've had a B8" :p
    LOL

Leave a comment:

• 1990new
    replied
    Well since the B3 seems shot...might as well drop a b6 or b8 in it!
    Otherwise later you'll find yourself saying "Danm, I could've had a B8" :p

Leave a comment:

• 1990new
    replied
    Interesting! That place is a pain in the arse to deal with. High prices, unfriendly, don't let you in the yard, can't pull your own parts, and I've called asking about Festivas before and they said they don't keep anything older than 10 years...so apparently they are liars as well. Half the time I think they don't even know what cars they have own their own lot!
    Sounds like some around here...they think you are trying to rob them because they are robbing you with their prices.
    Last edited by 1990new; 02-08-2013, 05:01 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Prafeston
    replied
    Well since the B3 seems shot...might as well drop a b6 or b8 in it!

Leave a comment:

• 200KGPGTP
    replied
    Did you take a look at any of the other Festivas in the yard? I know they had a couple. Was curious if there were any goodies still left on the bones!
    There were 3. Only thing I saw of interest was a tach cluster.

My festiva........ is BORKED. It's burning coolant faster than I can put it in. FAILURE. Gotta be a huge crack somewhere in the block or something........ What a downer. Don't know what to do now, never swapped an engine before

Leave a comment:

• Prafeston
    replied

Leave a comment:

• 1990new
    replied
    1993 FESTIVA Fuel Pump 4C 110 FO5320 Call ROLLA AUTO SALVAGE (866) 795-2911 x12002 Rolla, MO
    1990 FESTIVA Fuel Pump 4C 156 FO7324 Call ROLLA AUTO SALVAGE (866) 795-2911 x12002 Rolla, MO

Looks like you must have a couple of festivas close by. Found this while looking for a B37613350 sending unit.
    Last edited by 1990new; 02-08-2013, 02:00 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Prafeston
    replied
    Originally posted by 200KGPGTP View Post
    Sure did! One of very few 100% successful and quick JY trips lol
    Did you take a look at any of the other Festivas in the yard? I know they had a couple. Was curious if there were any goodies still left on the bones!

Leave a comment:

• 200KGPGTP
    replied
    Nice!!! Did you pick it up at the PnP?
    Sure did! One of very few 100% successful and quick JY trips lol

Leave a comment:

• neanderpaul
    replied
    What have you done to your Festiva today!?

Finally found my spare key to my DD stock 88 LX. I lost my keys, IN THIS HOUSE, a month ago. now I can finally drop my van off to get the exhaust leak fixed. So what did I do to my festiva today? I started it for the first time in a month. Sweet relief.

Leave a comment:

• Prafeston
    replied
    Nice!!! Did you pick it up at the PnP?

Leave a comment:

• 200KGPGTP
    replied
    Got a radiator today now hopefully I can drive it!!!!!!!!!!1

Leave a comment:

• Oren09
    replied
    Yes. Thanks again for the pulley!

Leave a comment:

• 1990new
    replied
    Originally posted by Oren09 View Post
    Recharged the A/C in Aqua.

Two cans later and it blows cold. I can't get it to go above 35 PSI, though. Should be 35-45 at 75 degrees outside.
    Great to see you got your AC working again. Hope to get the one in my sons 1990 LPlus back blowing cold air when I go up to see him in a couple of week...it's the 1990 that I bought new (hence my username).

Leave a comment:

• Oren09
    replied
    Recharged the A/C in Aqua.

Two cans later and it blows cold. I can't get it to go above 35 PSI, though. Should be 35-45 at 75 degrees outside.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X