Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What have you done to your Festiva today!?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Huli
    replied
    Re: What have you done to your Festiva today!?

I checked the availability of front strut mounts. Seems that KYB come as a set of 2 for the same price as moog is each.... will verify tomorrow.

Leave a comment:

• Team Lightning
    replied
    My silver 90L's new headlights came in today. Then I ordered the new coilover springs for the 93L.
    Tuesday I wired the headlights in the 93L and tested the other lights after I put it back in the shop.

Leave a comment:

• 200KGPGTP
    replied
    That's the plan! So exciting! Boy did I miss having a Festy.

Leave a comment:

• Prafeston
    replied
    Wow, that's awesome Buck! You are moving right along! I like it. Now get yourself a new radiator!

Leave a comment:

• 200KGPGTP
    replied
    I got it all put back together and it wouldn't fire. Removed the spark plugs and dumped some oil in each cylinder and turned it over by hand a few times then tried to start it again. Was VERY hesitant to start but once it did, it ran great! I managed to smoke out an entire 2500sqft 3 story house in about 30 seconds though. Parents weren't too happy about that... whoops. Lol.

BUT IT RUNS!!! Too early to tell yet if it's burning oil or has any other issues, and I can't really drive it because the radiator cracked all along the top and doesn't hold coolant AT ALL, but it actually runs QUITE nice and smooth!! Didn't stall at all once I got it running.

Leave a comment:

• Prafeston
    replied
    Originally posted by DriverOne View Post
    Rafe, there are two for sale in the FS thread at $1k each.
    Would rather not have an auto and the other guy never posted pics...and it looks like he might have sold it locally.

Leave a comment:

• Prafeston
    replied
    Gremlin poo? haha

Leave a comment:

• Huli
    replied

I poked my head under back and took a look at my axle. Because I started pulling to the left. I found gremlin poo jammed into the left side e-brake cable.uploadfromtaptalk1359677008581.jpg

Now my festy drives straight...weird.

Then I found an Aspire rear, if this JY does not loose it, it will ship tomorrow!

Leave a comment:

• DriverOne
    replied

Rafe, there are two for sale in the FS thread at $1k each.

Leave a comment:

• Prafeston
    replied
    I want an Aqua!!! Though it sucks the roof is rusting all the way through!!

Leave a comment:

• 200KGPGTP
    replied
    I like the equality sticker!

And I'm putting mine together
    Last edited by 200KGPGTP; 01-31-2013, 04:54 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Oren09
    replied
    Rewashed my red one because the recent storm left spots all over it.

BAM! RED!

Then washed and waxed the Aqua for the first time:

And noticed just how bad the roof was. Some of the rust spots have gone through:

Leave a comment:

• B3Festiva
    replied

fixed my dented up fender and replaced my broken corner light. crow bar is my friend.

Sent from my LS670 using Tapatalk 2
    Last edited by B3Festiva; 01-31-2013, 03:59 PM.

Leave a comment:

• ckiesman
    replied
    .... no good. but should be an easy fix i hope. The little brass nozzle somehow managed to point the wrong way. A finish nail and 2 seconds later i was done. Now for it to warm up so I can fill that hole I drilled in the wrong place....

Leave a comment:

• Prafeston
    replied
    Originally posted by ckiesman View Post
    i actually finished up my rear washer so it wont just spray on the ground.... lol
    Haha, I bet that was odd! If you really wanted to you could make it spray backwards and spray people that are riding your tail!

Currently I'm having issues with my rear washer container leaking...I fulled it up last weekend and when I came back out later there was a spot on the ground by my rear bumper and I noticed it leaking. Errr.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X