Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What have you done to your Festiva today!?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• shorestiva
    replied
    Re: What have you done to your Festiva today!?

Called it a few names. Coolant froze and it overheated on my way to work this morning.

Sent from my C771 using Tapatalk 2

Leave a comment:

• Oren09
    replied
    Started on the front crank seal for my 93. I'm tired of leaving my mark everywhere.
    Turns out the two crank seals I have on the shelf are too big and for a large nose crank. So I've got to buy a smaller seal. I'm still debating paying $17 at Oreillys and getting it within a day or $7 at Rock Auto and waiting a week or so...

At least I know I have some seals in stock for when I get to the Aqua's front end.

Leave a comment:

• 200KGPGTP
    replied
    I sure plan on it!! Thanks!

Leave a comment:

• Prafeston
    replied
    Welcome back to the gang Buck. We'll probably be doing a meet sometime in the KC area this Spring. Hope you can make it with your newly acquired ride!

Leave a comment:

• 200KGPGTP
    replied
    In the process of buying one. I am going to have a very hard time waiting the 3-4 days til it arrives.

Leave a comment:

• Team Lightning
    replied
    Meet Festevil3 and picked up a B6 for my 90L. Enjoyed meeting Kevin and his father. Both are very nice to deal with.
    Now I can start a small spark in the original member of Team Lightning.

Leave a comment:

• TheresGabe
    replied
    No sir... Just a constant drink of STP Son of A Gun! Lol. The white is special order white Plastidip in a can though. Gear shift knob is off of a 626.

Leave a comment:

• 200KGPGTP
    replied
    Originally posted by TheresGabe View Post
    Favorite upgrade I've done to this car! RACECAR
    Dang that's a good looking interior. Is the darker charcoal covering the dash plastidip or.....?

Leave a comment:

• crazyrog17
    replied
    Poured in some ATF.. auto trans seals are leaking. Having no backup car and being busy with school keeps me from an engine/mt swap
    Last edited by crazyrog17; 01-22-2013, 09:40 PM.

Leave a comment:

• ericsmith32
    replied
    What have you done to your Festiva today!?

Back to driving it full time. The Focus has another sensor problem and is cutting out in this cold weather. Trusty old Festiva no problems.

Leave a comment:

• Prafeston
    replied
    I'm with you man! I even was on the highway for a majority of my last two fuel ups and both have been in the 35-37 range.

Leave a comment:

• kellen302
    replied
    34mpg... I blame winter gas, short drives in cold weather resulting in constant cold starts and cold running... And my right foot.

Leave a comment:

• TheresGabe
    replied
    Favorite upgrade I've done to this car! RACECAR

Leave a comment:

• WTFestiva
    replied
    ahh if only it didn't change our class I'd just throw the BPT into it... Oh well.

Leave a comment:

• gauge_half_inch
    replied
    Finally got a chance to push my turbo car into the garage after starting it up perfectly, then stalling it 30 seconds after a 20 degree cold start, and it wouldn't restart. Pulled the plugs, they were wet with fuel. Time to clean up the old spare set it took out at work tomarrow and hope it starts up.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X