Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What have you done to your Festiva today!?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• skimsucka
    replied
    Originally posted by Flyin4stroke View Post
    Yeah I was looking for a s2000 seat but they are hard to come buy cheap. $300 for a ripped pair. These were $40 at the jy.
    super nice mike they give my seats a run for there 120$ cost

Is your bpt tuned right yet?

Leave a comment:

• TheresGabe
    replied
    Thanks guys!

Just take your stock seats out pull the hog rings off the bottom cushion and undo the back from the base 2 Alan bolts and a 10mm. Do the same with the new seat. Then switch them and put them back together.
    So theres are the seatbacks out of the mx-3 and the base from the Festiva just with the padding/seat cover from the mx-3? I'm heading to the JY in the morning to do this to my car if I can find the right seats. let me know ASAP!

Leave a comment:

• Twistiva
    replied
    Today: bought an 89LX holey front passenger seat (pristine condition!), split rear-seat (not a single rip on it but it did have 2 small spots that will have to be washed), rear hatch with defrost glass AND wiper, a complete AC package, and as a bonus....the pax seat had both tray rails and the underseat tray! :thumbs_up:

When I reached under the seat and pulled the tray out the owner didn't even know that the tray was an option on Festivas.

Here's the best part: cost for everything was $120. :thumbs_up::thumbs_up:

Leave a comment:

• Twistiva
    replied
    Originally posted by neanderpaul View Post
    I am Mr. purist when it comes to Festiva seats. However, those look fantastic!

Agreed! Those seats in Flyin4stroke's Festy look awesome!

Leave a comment:

• Flyin4stroke
    replied

Thanks guys!

Just take your stock seats out pull the hog rings off the bottom cushion and undo the back from the base 2 Alan bolts and a 10mm. Do the same with the new seat. Then switch them and put them back together.
    Last edited by Flyin4stroke; 01-25-2013, 07:05 PM.

Leave a comment:

• navdoc101
    replied
    All done.
    Darn, those look good!!!

Leave a comment:

• greywolf200
    replied
    Originally posted by Prafeston View Post
    That would be Sleet Gabe!

Jack, the LX seats with the headrests are pretty desirable. Especially if they are in good shape.
    OK, I guess someone might be interested in mine once I get them switched out?

Leave a comment:

• TheresGabe
    replied
    Probably just get some black carpet. Door panels will come eventually. It's easy to swap seats. I did mine in a couple hours.
    What kind of alterations did you have to do to get them to fit the stock mounts? Or did you create new mounts? Tell us! I know of a JY with a couple of MX-3's!

Leave a comment:

• Huli
    replied
    Re: What have you done to your Festiva today!?

Just picked up new tires 175/65-r14. Now I just gotta get the kia/aspire suspension done so I can put them on!

Leave a comment:

• Flyin4stroke
    replied

Probably just get some black carpet. Door panels will come eventually. It's easy to swap seats. I did mine in a couple hours.

Leave a comment:

• DriverOne
    replied
    Re: What have you done to your Festiva today!?

Flyin', nice seats! $40 is just a stupidly ridiculous deal. Will you match the interior to the seats now?

Leave a comment:

• TheresGabe
    replied
    ^^FULL WRITE UP SIR!

Leave a comment:

• Flyin4stroke
    replied

Yeah I was looking for a s2000 seat but they are hard to come buy cheap. $300 for a ripped pair. These were $40 at the jy.

Leave a comment:

• neanderpaul
    replied
    I am Mr. purist when it comes to Festiva seats. However, those look fantastic!

Leave a comment:

• M3NTAL
    replied

Looks like 01 cobra seats a little the way the bottom cushion looks. Nice Mike.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X