Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What have you done to your Festiva today!?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flyin4stroke
    replied

All done.

Leave a comment:

• Prafeston
    replied
    Cool, just looked those seats up on Google. They look nice. Can't wait to see them installed.

Leave a comment:

• Flyin4stroke
    replied

Yesterday I picked up my new mx3 seats. Going to go put them in, pics to follow...

Leave a comment:

• 200KGPGTP
    replied
    DAY AFTER TOMORROW

Leave a comment:

• Oren09
    replied
    Finished up the front crank seal on my 93. Appears to not be leaking anymore. Finally.
    Now to do the same to the Aqua.

Leave a comment:

• crazyrog17
    replied
    Put on a new rear wiper! Wailed on it. I'm sure my festy hates me.

Leave a comment:

• Prafeston
    replied
    ...but tomorrow you'll be wiring up a BP!

Leave a comment:

• WTFestiva
    replied
    Nothing...

Leave a comment:

• TheresGabe
    replied
    Nope... It was rain, but the second it hit the ground it was ice. They are saying it's a rare phenomenon in this part of the country. It was totally ice rain. HUNDREDS of auto accidents this morning.

Leave a comment:

• Prafeston
    replied
    That would be Sleet Gabe!

Jack, the LX seats with the headrests are pretty desirable. Especially if they are in good shape.

Leave a comment:

• TheresGabe
    replied
    I wrestled my car all the way too work... I guess it decided to "ice-rain" this morning. (I know some areas know what this weather is, but it doesn't exist here. Here we have LOTS of snow, or dry). CRAZY slick outside this morning!

Leave a comment:

• greywolf200
    replied
    Originally posted by crazyrog17 View Post
    No LX splitfold/removable headrest seats from that '88/'89?
    The headrests were there, should I have gotten them? I'm not familiar with the splitfold? You'll have to clue me in on that one.

Leave a comment:

• Oren09
    replied
    Picked up the crank seal for my 93.

Redid the battery terminals on my truck because they were badly corroded.

Redid the battery terminals on aqua because they didn't clamp anymore. Installed a tach cluster. Vacuumed. Cleaned and reinstalled console.

Leave a comment:

• crazyrog17
    replied
    No LX splitfold/removable headrest seats from that '88/'89?

Leave a comment:

• greywolf200
    replied
    Went to the local Pull-A-Part and scored big time. Buckets for a Toyota Supra, smoothie taillights, early grille with headlight doors, speaker grilles, shift knob, shifter bushings, a pair of Aspire roller rockers, EGT hatch light, hatch piston, rubber covers for my new strut mounts, I can't even remember everything. All this happiness for $112. The Aspire and the Festy had been there for about three weeks and both were almost untouched. Good body panels on both. If anyone in the area wants some parts, get down there and clean them out. I'm thinking about going back and getting the carby intake.

PUP 1-20-12.jpg

Have a good day,

Leave a comment:

Working...
X