Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What have you done to your Festiva today!?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oren09
    replied

Oh, and my car turned 20 today.

Leave a comment:

• Twistiva
    replied
    Wrote a check for an 89,000 mile 5-spd transmission. Guy wanted only $150 for it and $25 to ship it. SCORE!

Also got a brand new, still in the bag OEM "L" emblem in the mail (yes, the infamous "L" you guys so ardently admire from afar....)

It feels good to be back!

Leave a comment:

• navdoc101
    replied
    Originally posted by Flyin4stroke View Post
    Whatcha' building?!
    Nothing special, just a 4 cyl.n Found some FMS parts & just doin' a little upgrade to the B3.Always tryin' to make it a little better. Some day a B6, & Aspire brake upgrade.
    Last edited by navdoc101; 12-03-2012, 08:28 PM.

Leave a comment:

• TheresGabe
    replied
    Originally posted by KingFish View Post
    Installed new Gaberal (sic) rear struts. Thanks to the help of a lift, air tools and two very good friends it all got done in under 3 hours with both bolts broken.
    As someone who HATES their name, because it's ALWAYS spelled wrong, pronounced Gabrielle, or something worse. (Come on! It's in the bible!) It's Gabriel

Leave a comment:

• KingFish
    replied
    Installed new Gaberal (sic) rear struts. Thanks to the help of a lift, air tools and two very good friends it all got done in under 3 hours with both bolts broken.

Leave a comment:

• greywolf200
    replied
    Went to my favorite JY and picked up a complete shifter mechanism for a different type of short shifter conversion I've been thinking about. A carby intake to modify for a Webber conversion and a bad gas sender to try to mount a universal Chevy sender on it.

Leave a comment:

• Damkid
    replied

A 4cyl..... Yawn :lol: jk

Leave a comment:

• Flyin4stroke
    replied

Whatcha' building?!

Leave a comment:

• navdoc101
    replied
    Originally posted by RhodeStiva View Post
    you should make me a set of these for my B3
    Wish I could, but I bought this one, didn't make it. Its a FMS ( Festiva Motor Sports) header.

Leave a comment:

• RhodeStiva
    replied
    Originally posted by navdoc101 View Post
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]10974[/ATTACH] More goodies commin' up!banana time
    you should make me a set of these for my B3

Leave a comment:

• navdoc101
    replied
    IMG_1265[1].jpg More goodies commin' up!banana time

Leave a comment:

• navdoc101
    replied
    IMG_1266[1].jpgFMS B3 Header. Just painted it with VHT 2000 degree silver silicon-creamic paint.

Leave a comment:

• TorqueEffect
    replied
    Filled the gas tank, and ordered a lock-washer at oReilly, part#618-011.1, sure hope it fits.

My tank got 35.5mpg, but about half the tank went toward a trip to Cincy where I was in a hurry and was speeding the whole way there, so that is probably what killed the overall gas mileage.

Leave a comment:

• neanderpaul
    replied
    Score!! 89lx auto FTW!! One of my favs!

Leave a comment:

• shorestiva
    replied
    Re: What have you done to your Festiva today!?

Friday night I picked up two 89s. A L 4spd and a Lx auto. The L needs a good carb clean but I was able to limp it home. Had to trailer the Lx but after messing with it last night it looks like I just need to swap in one of my spare fuel pumps to get it going again.

Sent from my C771 using Tapatalk 2

Leave a comment:

Working...
X