Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What have you done to your Festiva today!?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• kumalaba
    replied
    joseph tks for the pics & for all the extra running for parts & finding me great deals!!!!! also its killer to have a motor with 26k original miles.
    Last edited by kumalaba; 12-29-2011, 09:47 PM.

Leave a comment:

• htchbck
    replied
    It was safe and sound over at mom and dad's You probably were thinking about it because I was rolling it out of the garage to back Chuck in there unloading the motor

Today I got 36.4mpg out of the B6 on the way to pick up Danny's motor...

It was a '90, not an '89 like they junkyard said. But I got some good stuff at the other junkyard to make all festiva-y so it should tuck in there nice and snug.

Also got some goody boxes in the mail. All my brake/tie rod stuff from rock auto came, and a box of bearings and stuff for Danny's car. Started on the festivafication of the new motor too

Leave a comment:

• kumalaba
    replied
    i looked outside & wondered where my festy was.

Leave a comment:

• Damkid
    replied
    I opened the garage door and looked at my festiva :lol:

Leave a comment:

• drddan
    replied
    Drove really fast in traffic on the way home. :p

Leave a comment:

• newcomb
    replied
    Laid down a 76 foot long black with the black bulletB)

Leave a comment:

• Advancedynamix
    replied
    Originally posted by 200KGPGTP View Post
    Bet that helps handling greatly too
    Haven't driven with it yet, but i'll compare data (lateral g's, corner speed) with and without it and post my results.

Leave a comment:

• Glow_Mouse
    replied
    Braided my vacuum, pcv valve and fuel lines in my aspire.

Leave a comment:

• 200KGPGTP
    replied
    Bet that helps handling greatly too

Leave a comment:

• Advancedynamix
    replied
    Finished my harness bar. Here are some pictures I took before paint.

Leave a comment:

• 91mcnasty
    replied
    got the BP swap almost done, cant wait to turn the key!!!!

Leave a comment:

• NTRCOOL
    replied
    Finished installing the new lateral arms with new ball joints. Gave it a homemade alignment and it feels a hundred times better than before.

Leave a comment:

• navdoc101
    replied
    Installed my new K&N OEM style filter today. K&N 33-2222

Leave a comment:

• kumalaba
    replied
    they probably wont know the difference!

Leave a comment:

• htchbck
    replied
    Picked up a few more of the parts for Danny's, and ordered the last two items I know for sure that it will need... hopefully the motor tomorrow is all there and in pristine shape. For the mileage it should be

Just got done smashing the dirt-bobber nest out of the heater outlet on the intake on Chuck! Still pondering how it got in there in the first place, because both heater hoses were still attached to both the motor and heater core on the 323 in the yard. Oh well, I HAVE HEAT NOW! Still need to flush everything, gotta get some cascade powder (I need the lemon flavored one right Jim? :razz: :lol on the way home today and flush all our cars, but for now I'm happy that I'll be nice and toasty running pizza tonight Maybe I'll replace the broken section of exhaust this afternoon on Babystiva... maybe I won't lol, who knows? Picking up Danny's motor bright and early tomorrow, fingers crossed that they'll accept the B3 as a core for the B6.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X