Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What have you done to your Festiva today!?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• kingranch
    replied
    ha ha i drilled holes in the floor (my stiva is a chop top convertible) because every damn time it rains, i get like 2 inches of standing water and then i cant drive it for a few days, which makes little beachstiva very angry!!! so now i have 4 drain holes!!! just gotta get some marine grade seats to be water proof!!!still love that lil guy. he needs a sweet paint job tho!!

Leave a comment:

• powered by honda
    replied
    been working on mine try 2 replace my o2 senser. Striped out the hole so now i have 2 change out manafold grrrr

Leave a comment:

• htchbck
    replied
    Along the same lines as Brian's post, I found two 2 stage mazda thermostats at the yard when picking up the last few pieces to put a '90 B6 in Danny's car. Cost me $0.83 each (plus tax lol). And Danny's still has a shiny new-looking factory one on his 26k motor too! I need to check the one in Babystiva I'm pretty sure its not a 2 stage, and I know for a fact the one in Chuck is a regular Stant so its getting swapped out too. Last night I got 34.4MPG with Chuck on a tank that was 95% pizza delivery (the other 5% was the drive in to work). Around here thats comparable to what my last B3 was getting delivering

Leave a comment:

• neanderpaul
    replied
    Great to hear!

Leave a comment:

• 25Horseplay
    replied
    Installed a new 2 stage Mazda thermostat, the heat is nice and hot now!!

Leave a comment:

• newcomb
    replied
    He's helped a lot haha black bullet gunna be hangin corners faster

Leave a comment:

• neanderpaul
    replied
    Originally posted by HondaSlayer View Post
    got the b6t running and driving. WOOHOO! need to finish up the suspension andget her inspected.
    Nice! Congrats!

Leave a comment:

• neanderpaul
    replied
    Originally posted by newcomb View Post
    Started lowering mine with the step by step knowledge of festyboy
    Good knowledge source!

Leave a comment:

• HondaSlayer
    replied
    got the b6t running and driving. WOOHOO! need to finish up the suspension andget her inspected.

Leave a comment:

• newcomb
    replied
    Started lowering mine with the step by step knowledge of festyboy

Leave a comment:

• mattman
    replied
    spent part of the day wondering about differernt Camo patterns an colors for the festy an reading thru posts looking for what could be the best possible things to do for suspension mods for a lil lower stance better cornering but keeping the stock festy hubs ........does anyone have a list of what they run for a great driving handleing festy

Leave a comment:

• kumalaba
    replied
    ^

Leave a comment:

• fastivaca
    replied
    Originally posted by fastivaca View Post
    Changed to oil and wondered if I should really wait until spring to install the Teins
    I meant to say "changed the oil"

Leave a comment:

• Flyin4stroke
    replied
    Started fiber glassing...

Leave a comment:

• fastivaca
    replied
    Changed to oil and wondered if I should really wait until spring to install the Teins

Leave a comment:

Working...
X