Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What have you done to your Festiva today!?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Damkid View Post
    And today i blew my rear main seal in my festiva WHOO HOO!!!......... not
    It's because you're headed to Madness. Hurry, man. Hurry.
    In love with a MadScientist!:thumbright:
    There's a fine line between breathtaking ingenuity and "That's the stupidest thing I've ever seen!"

Comment

• Got tires rotated and balanced.
      I have "bends in my rims"
      I've never noticed and dents or bends.

It's kind of entertaining to take a Festiva to a tire place. They laugh at the car and every employee does a double take and point at the small tires.
      ~Austin
      Red 88 L (Ocho)

Comment

• Stood lookin at my motor & shook my head. Need to get the oil leak from the left side/Front & the Drivers side CV axle fixed. But not enough cash to do both at the same time. It sux not workin, SS & Navy retirements not enough to put out a lot of money all at once.
        If it don't fit, use a bigger hammer!

'93 Green L - ' Tiva

Comment

• Originally posted by DriverOne View Post
          It's because you're headed to Madness. Hurry, man. Hurry.
          Oh i'll have it fixed up over the weekend, i'm just not looking forward to pulling the motor again

1988 323 Station Wagon - KLG4 swapped
          1988 323 GT - B6T Powered
          2008 Ford Escape - Rollover Survivor

1990 Festiva - First Ever Completed KLZE swap (SOLD)

If no one from the future stops you from doing it, how bad of a decision can it really be?

Comment

• Well if it dosn't rain I'll try to get some photos of the car today. I gotta go get new tires thrown on the front and an alignment.
            Previous owner of ZEFstiva

Comment

• Originally posted by ENEMY_ View Post
              Well if it dosn't rain I'll try to get some photos of the car today. I gotta go get new tires thrown on the front and an alignment.
              Should have painted my tranny while you were at it butt hole. :p
              -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
              Nancy- 1.8L BP, aspire swap, g-trans
              The Adventures of Nancy! Build Thread
              -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My Musica! Click me!

Comment

• Got my crossmember swapped out for the manual one. I also got the shifter linkage hooked up. Gonna grab something to eat and start on the interior I suppose.
                89L build thread http://www.fordfestiva.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=36422

1996 subaru impreza AWD 5 speed, EJ18

Post your festiva pics and vids here: www.movingviolationz.com
                My site: 20tessa.sytes.net

Comment

• Drove Chuck to work this morning. He needs front brakes BAD (which I have, just not installed yet). Other than that pretty good ride. It wasn't cold enough to need heat but I did need defog and the heater is working well so I guess my backflushing of the core while I had the engine out was sufficient. Probably could use some ignition timing adjustment too but that'll be this weekend. At breakfast time I took him over to the car wash to the mighty vacuum machines to get five panes worth of glass out of the floorboards and back seats. Its not 100% out yet, but enough that I can get the rest with my shop vac. Then its pull the carpet, wash it a few times, strip the seat covers, wash those, and try to get out the chunk of glass that is blocking the drivers side lap belt buckle from working (just been clicking it into the passenger buckle for now). Lunch break I should be installing my stereo that has so far been slated to go into three different cars we've owned, all were sold before the install took place lol.

I'll get some new pics up soon, but here's one of my flock from last week (before I replaced Chuck's windshield).

Last edited by htchbck; 09-08-2011, 09:57 AM.
                  No festiva for me ATM...

Comment

• Degreased the engine. It was getting a bit dirty from road grime and oil spills while topping off.
                    Cleaned out a bunch of crap.
                    ~Austin
                    Red 88 L (Ocho)

Comment

• Came out to go to work & found it covered in grass and pelted with crap from the vacant house where I park Would like access to properly vent in arena!
                      Send An Invite If Ya Want

1991 Ford Festiva GL- Auto

Comment

• Finally did it

Well, finally decided on what color to paint the grey ghost. So over the labor day weekend I painted it. Even put new seat covers in it. I still have little stuff to do to outside, and I plan on re-doing inside with new carpet, etc, but its getting there.

Last edited by milehighbear; 09-08-2011, 08:30 PM.
                        Thom-Lifes too short, don't blink
                        93 Festiva (Little Red Truck)
                        01 F-150 (Big Red Truck)

Comment

• ^ Lookin good !
                          sigpic
                          The Don - Midwest Festiva Inc., Missouri Chapter

Link to my festiva pictures below
                          https://fordfestiva.com/forums/album.php?albumid=10
                          Celebrating 25 years of festiva(s) ownership.

Comment

• Scored at Festiva Haynes Manual for $1.08 at Half Price Books.

It's an older edition and I already have a new edition, but it's a cheap spare
                            ~Austin
                            Red 88 L (Ocho)

Comment

• Worked on my seatbelt swap, picked up some new wheels
                              "Lane, I've been going to this high school for seven and a half years. I'm no dummy."

Gone but never forgotten, "Hulkstiva"...http://www.fordfestiva.com/forums/sh...ht=progression

Comment

• Spent last night painting the floors back black
                                1991 Festiva B8 swap, gutted, otherwise stock-9.88@70

1974 MaverickLSX powered - 7.08@94

Comment

Working...
                                X