Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What have you done to your Festiva today!?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Advancedynamix
    replied
    Originally posted by mckabe View Post
    Round headlights with boxy car.. something doesn't work i.mo

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
    Didn't seem to hurt BMW sales over the 30 years that they made boxy cars with round lights. Come to think of it, some of my favorite cars of all time use this combination, from 60's mustangs to the mighty Lancia Delta HF integriale. Bentley seemed quite fond of the style as well, actually the last time I checked they still are. Lol.

Leave a comment:

• DriverOne
    replied
    Well said.

Leave a comment:

• neanderpaul
    replied
    Perfect

Leave a comment:

• Christ
    replied
    I don't consider it rude to constructively criticize something or someone's mods. If you're not here for feedback, positive or otherwise, why are you here?

When I post something, I figure that some will like it, some won't, but as long as I'm comfortable with what I've done, that's all that really matters, right? I do a lot of really off-color things to bikes and cars, and I could really care less what others think... in fact, nobody else's opinion ever crosses my mind while I'm doing any of it. I just like to display it for others to see. Maybe someone will get an idea from what I've done, and that's why i do it.

Leave a comment:

• DriverOne
    replied
    That's like, "you're ugly, bless your heart".

Leave a comment:

• TheresGabe
    replied
    This was the lighter negative comment I saw from a user today, both were excused under the guise of "IMO" IMO disagreeing with something is fine, especially if you explain your thought process, however rude is rude... IMO

Leave a comment:

• neanderpaul
    replied
    I like opinions. Especially on our festivas. Especially from other festivians. I thought that was why we shared our stuff here.

Leave a comment:

• TheresGabe
    replied
    Originally posted by mckabe View Post

Lot's of opinions today... You know what they say opinions are like... And who wants to hear from them.

Leave a comment:

• ericsmith32
    replied
    Got the parking brake cable in.. and saw my life flash before my eyes. My son is glad he ran or he would of been headless. He managed to get the automatic out of gear and good thing the Festiva is as light as it is since I was able to stop it.

Leave a comment:

• TorqueEffect
    replied
    Put the washer bottle and pump in yesterday, that went pretty well, other than the wires on the connector breaking forcing me to splice the wires together......

But I hop in the car today to go to the bank, and my clutch starting chattering after I backed out of the driveway. :cry_smile:

God #@%& it! It it one thing after another with this car, I can't catch a friggin' break!

Clutch was perfectly fine the last time I drove it.

Leave a comment:

• navdoc101
    replied
    Originally posted by CharlieZ View Post
    Added a couple of lights to Semper Fi-stiva's grill. Well, not today exactly. Actually took about a week of piddling. Before and after shots. Color difference is due to different times of year, day, and cameras.
    I like the driving lights in the grill!! But the oem headlight ,imo, would look beater. Great job on the aux. lights!

Leave a comment:

• mckabe
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Prafeston
    replied
    Yeah, I love the fake Jeep Grill. Neat idea.

Leave a comment:

• junspeed
    replied
    Painted an old pair of door panels with primer gray... PO painted it black like the 1st pic.

Leave a comment:

• mckabe
    replied
    Nice jeep

Leave a comment:

Working...
X